Guest markb4

Celebrity Crush?

158 posts in this topic

I am just reminded of another fictional crush....Mr. Knightly of Emma...simply dreamy

We have a separate fictional crush thread actually.

Well lets see,

NENA

Martika

and Alisha Ann Itkin

I feel weird because they are all a lot older than me.

• Nathan Kress <3 - he played Freddie on iCarly. :D

• Tim Tebow

Sean Faris- he plays in 'Forever Strong' its on Netflix and he's on Pretty Little Liars the detective following Hanna.

Liam Hemsworth- loved The Last Song, and have followed his acting career ever since, minus his problems with Miley Cyrus.

Zac Efron - Ive watched every movie he has been in since HSM.minus the paperboy :)

Jesse William - but he's married, he plays Jackson Avery on Greys Anatomy

Chris Lowell - He also played on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

I don't know if you'd call it a crush, but I've always thought the late Audrey Hephurn was a mighty fine-looking lady. 

In modern days, though, even though she's significantly older than I, I've always thought Jennifer Connelly was pretty. :)

1 person likes this

Since my birthday is coming up soon, I was thinking of asking Jennifer Lawrence to take my virginity.  Jennifer is one fine piece of woman!   :lol:

1 person likes this

Jennifer Lawrence to take my virginity. :lol:

If this actually happens you and I need to sit down and create a gameplan as to how I'm gonna get Taylor Swift to be with me haha. I bet you if celebs married "normal" people who aren't famous they would have more successful marriages.

1 person likes this

Ummm my 1st crush was and still is LL COOL J. He was the one who let me know I liked men... I was four sitting on the floor watch MTV back when they actually played music video and Mama said knock you out came on... yummy, I was like mommy I like that man, I want to marry that man,lol... besides him Channing Tatum, Moris Chestnut, Chris Hensworth, Trey Songs, Luke Bryant, Jet Lee, the late great Gene Kelley... I am sure there are more but that is pretty good list... as you can see I have no problem with racial divide, lol.

1 person likes this

Ummm my 1st crush was and still is LL COOL J.

I don't think any guy in his right mind would have any issues if he had what LL has. He really is the entire package. Big, buff, tough but has a soft side and the media loves him. He's always hosting some sort of awards show. If a girl has a celebrity crush. LL is not a bad choice haha.

2 people like this

I have a feeling that I'm too old to comment on this thread but <_< ... mine would be James Franco and Jung Yong-Hwa.

1 person likes this

This is going to make me sound like a dork, but I can't deny it. I have always had a thing for Harrison Ford  :blush:

I have a few.

When I was a teenager I loved Jonathan Brandis (RIP)

There is also Fred Astaire (love old movies and all of his singing and dancing)

Michael Bublé, his music style really... I love crooners

Matthew Gray Gubler (Spencer Reid on Criminal mainly), but the actual actor sounds really cool, too.

and

Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock Holmes on BBCs Sherlock)

Nobody here's mentioned Molly Quinn yet. Good god almighty...

Redheads are fascinating to me. They're rare, which makes an extremely attractive one even more rare.

1 person likes this

At the moment:

Linsay Lohan (Don't tell me, I know)

Joanna Noelle Blagden Levesque

Avril Lavigne

Nobody here's mentioned Molly Quinn yet. Good god almighty...

Damn she's fine! Started watching Castle b/c it was funny, kept watching to see her.

Ok I'm moving this topic up. @Amber Elizabeth who was your YouTuber crush? Also mine is Declan McKenna he's just soo adorable like I can't stand it. I don't like "hot" guys, I prefer cuteness :wub:

Sorry to remind everyone of their 2014 self :P