Guest markb4

Celebrity Crush?

158 posts in this topic

John barrowmen is actually half Welsh and he is a great actor. He has a special on BBC every Christmas called this is the night.

I knew he was half Welsh, didn't know he had a special though. Most of the time I think of him as Captain Jack :)

1. Benedict Cumberbatch

2. David Tennant

3. Matt Smith

(I like the British :)

Benedict Cumberbatch is an amazing actor! His female fans call themselves "Cumberbitches", lol!

Benedict Cumberbatch is an amazing actor! His female fans call themselves "Cumberbitches", lol!

Haha, I've seen that. I don't call myself that though. I would call myself a fan with a slightly creepy obsession :) I'm pretty sure he is the only one in the world who can make smoking look good!

Adriana Lima, Vanessa Hudgeons, Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, and Michelle Rodriguez.  

1 person likes this

Gotta admit, One Direction are my guilty pleasure :3 celebrity crushes, lets see...

1. Josh Hutcherson

2. Nick Pitera

3. Johnny Depp

4. All the members of McFly

5. Reid Perry

6. Billie Joe Armstrong

I think I'd better stop my list now before it goes on forever! Haha, I'm sure I've missed out tonnes!

EDIT: How could I miss out Ewan McGregor?!

Nick Pitera is amazing but a lot of people have never really heard of him. His voice is like none other.

I didn't know Americans loved the Brits. Makes me happy I moved frol england

I would love to visit England one day. Where'd you move to?

Hey everyone, my crush is Taylor Swift. I've shared that multiple times on the site but I like talking about her haha so yeah Taylor is the girl for me and hopefully not just in a dream.

As for the previous mentions of Paul Walker.. He died today.

I know. It is terribly sad. I'm still in shock. He was way too young. Only 40 and taken too soon from a car accident in which he wasn't even driving. :( He will be missed and I will be praying for his friends and family. 

1 person likes this

I know. It is terribly sad. I'm still in shock. He was way too young. Only 40 and taken too soon from a car accident in which he wasn't even driving. :( He will be missed and I will be praying for his friends and family. 

Death knows no age. We should be thankful for what time we've had with him and we always have his memories...and his movies.

Ok, now we have some new members, this should be a fun topic to bump up from the dead.

1 person likes this

Ok, now we have some new members, this should be a fun topic to bump up from the dead.

Yeah I like the topic b/c when they explain why they like a celeb it kinda clues you in on what qualities they like.

i am in love with Chuck Norris, Denzel Washington, and Bruce Willis. I'm not gay but I sorta have a girl crush on Janet Jackson lol

I crush on Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy is amazing. I could look at his smile and listen to his voice all day and everyday.

Any new members also like Taylor Swift? She.Is.Fine!

I love Taylor Swift! Can't say I have a crush on her, but she is awesome!

1 person likes this

i am in love with Chuck Norris, Denzel Washington, and Bruce Willis. I'm not gay but I sorta have a girl crush on Janet Jackson lol

Lol! I understand..I have a girl crush on Angelina Jolie and Mariska Hargitay (law and order!!<3)

Okay I have to add another one. Alexander Ludwig. If I had to add a girl crush it would be Amanda Seyfried.

Alicia Keys, Adriana Lima, and Selena Gomez!

2 people like this