Guest markb4

Celebrity Crush?

159 posts in this topic

Taylor is waiting, I've heard it every where, that's why guys leave her.

You've got to be kidding me Josh! Dude if I was with her and told me she was waiting that would attach me to her like duct tape. Those guys are idiots. They didn't get into the relationship for the right reasons and they left for the wrong reasons. They're missing out on a great woman. I hope Taylor gets some relief. It's not easy being so rich and still finding love. I hope she finds a waiter one day.

2 people like this

None . I would take a clone non famous celeb. LOL. I don't want to date movie stars and such . I would have to fall in love on accident. To much drama .

Noel Fielding. He is kind, has a great sense of humour and just seems very loving and family oriented. He seems to spend a lot of time with his younger brother and he's had the same best friend since the 90's so he's very loving and loyal. He's also shared stories about his family and seems to be close with his loved ones, which I love. I feel like he sees the beauty in life and that's not always easy. He knows how to laugh at himself and is easy going. He's also very open minded. Another side of him that I love, is his artistic side, I just think he's beautiful and I'm not just talking about the way he looks, I mean his personality, his mind, he has a beautiful mind. I love his personality, his looks, his charm, his sense of humour, his attitude towards life, his sense of style, just everything about him I love. 

1 person likes this

Maxwell- his voice is angelic and it makes me want to be in love (particularly the song "this woman's work" his version)

I can't really say I have a crush or admiration for any celebrity.

I typically go for the "girl-next-door" type anyhow, maybe this has something to do with it.

Vin Diesel. Despite the aggressive alpha male roles he plays, he's actually very humble and down to earth in real life. He doesn't throw his personal life out in the media like a lot of celebrities do. And the voice, of course. :wub: Really love his voice.

Oh yes!! 100%!! Ditto!!

I dont think i really have a crush on any celebrity but back then I did crush on Ben savage because of his character in Boy meets world, he was always sweet etc, etc. and even outside of the show people spoke well about the guy, I mean...who wouldnt crush on that.

I remember Noel Fielding from the IT Crowd Season 1 and 2. He just has a great sense of humor and good comic timing. I miss that show. Great comedy on Channel 4. Phone Shop was good and it was shot in Sutton which is near where I live. 

Noel Fielding. He is kind, has a great sense of humour and just seems very loving and family oriented. He seems to spend a lot of time with his younger brother and he's had the same best friend since the 90's so he's very loving and loyal. He's also shared stories about his family and seems to be close with his loved ones, which I love. I feel like he sees the beauty in life and that's not always easy. He knows how to laugh at himself and is easy going. He's also very open minded. Another side of him that I love, is his artistic side, I just think he's beautiful and I'm not just talking about the way he looks, I mean his personality, his mind, he has a beautiful mind. I love his personality, his looks, his charm, his sense of humour, his attitude towards life, his sense of style, just everything about him I love. 

Ellie Goulding and Michelle Jenneke

When I was in my teens I had a crush on Melissa Joan Hart.

Robert John Downey Jr.   :wub:

Grant Imahara

Emun Elliott  :wub:

Milo Ventimiglia

Steven Yeun

Jang Geun Suk *faiiiiiints a thousand times*  :wub:  :blush:  ^_^  (There's something wonderful about men who looks so happy. Those cute smiling eyes and that adorable smile)

2 people like this

Robert John Downey Jr.   :wub:
Grant Imahara
Emun Elliott  :wub:
Milo Ventimiglia
Steven Yeun
Jang Geun Suk *faiiiiiints a thousand times*  :wub:  :blush:  ^_^  (There's something wonderful about men who looks so happy. Those cute smiling eyes and that adorable smile)

I love Jang Geun Suk - so cute! 

2 people like this

I do like actor Doug Jones. If I could find a younger, single, Catholic version of him, then that'd be nice...

xxx

1 person likes this

5sq9s.jpg

Damn she's fine. I wish she was mine. The inspiration to every poetic line. She's out of reach, but clearly visible, to the girl's of my dreams I remain invisible. I pray that God give me a sign of the Queen, the dream Girl, the Wife that is to be mine, I must be patient until my time.

2 people like this

I didn't know Americans loved the Brits. Makes me happy I moved frol england

1. Benedict Cumberbatch

2. David Tennant

3. Matt Smith

(I like the British :)