Guest markb4

Celebrity Crush?

159 posts in this topic

...Paul Walker..., not many at all. haha

Yeah not many Nicole hehe :) but on a different note.. why do you girls drool over PW?

On the other hand.. I dont have a celebrity crush.. but.. I will go for... "drum roll" please

> Lolo Jones

Everyone needs to drool over Paul Walker, even straight men. They way he drives those cars in Fast and The Furious... Wish I could drive like that.

2 people like this

oh man here we go haha

Jensen Ackles

Misha Collins

Benedict Cumberbatch

David Tennant

Matt Smith

John Barrowman

Tom Felton

Kevin Jonas

Robery Downey Jr.

Chris Evans

Rupert Grint

Matthew Lewis

Tom Hiddleston

Ramin Karimloo

Colm WIlkinson

yea...I could go on and on and I probably missed a few still haha

Johnny Depp, Taylor Lautner (since we have to choose between the wolf and vampire), Gerard Butler

but on a different note.. why do you girls drool over PW?

Because...

.paul_walker5.jpg

2 people like this

Because...

.paul_walker5.jpg

Hehehehehe aye Nicole. Hmmmm.. you better not drool to much aye Nicole. Otherwise i'll give you a handkerchief for drooling :P Okay... lets say PW wasn't famous... would you girls still drool over him?

Hehehehehe aye Nicole. Hmmmm.. you better not drool to much aye Nicole. Otherwise i'll give you a handkerchief for drooling :P Okay... lets say PW wasn't famous... would you girls still drool over him?

with that jaw bone? oh yes haha

2 people like this

The way that Paul Walker drives that Skyline GTR... His car is famous, that's my crush.

post-2829-0-02043600-1375560870_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

Because...

.paul_walker5.jpg

Because...

.paul_walker5.jpg

Up-votes for the picture ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D:P  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: .... no questions are needed....the picture has spoken..!! 

1 person likes this

Up-votes for the picture ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D:P  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: .... no questions are needed....the picture has spoken..!! 

Umm...I still don't get the pic!

1 person likes this

Johnny Depp, Taylor Lautner (since we have to choose between the wolf and vampire), Gerard Butler

Stacie .. why did I thought you might opt for Johnny Depp hehehe, but he is cool.. kudu's for you. And I've noticed you have two British Actors in your list.. hhmmm interesting.

with that jaw bone? oh yes haha

Hehehe aye Sabrina.. why the jawline? What else? Eyes? Teeth? Smile?

The way that Paul Walker drives that Skyline GTR... His car is famous, that's my crush.

Ahhh okay Mr Josh.. I see.. you like him because of the famous car ahh... why not opt for a Subaru?

Hehehe no upvotes Kiwi Cassanova :P

Umm...I still don't get the pic!

And Im with you Mark :D count me in.

Ahhh okay Mr Josh.. I see.. you like him because of the famous car ahh... why not opt for a Subaru?

The Subaru is an awesome machine too, but the Skyline... It's also two door, where as the Urabus is a four door :D

Ellen Page, Olivia Wilde and Scarlett Johansson.

Olivia Wilde and Scarlett Johansson... Ill watch any movie as long as they're in them!

Olivia Wilde and Scarlett Johansson... Ill watch any movie as long as they're in them!

I find Scarlett overrated, but totally agree with you on Olivia.

Yes, Taylor Swift.

Despite her tumultuous relationship issues she seems more modest than most celebrities. She's caring, kind, and hopefully waiting till marriage. Maybe all those men who left her saw that they weren't getting any action unless they put a ring on it so they left to more "easier" women.

1 person likes this

Jason Wade, the lead singer of Lifehouse. I "fell" for his voice first before I knew what he looked like. He writes all his own songs and the words are simply beautiful and struck me in a way that most others do not. 

Jared Padalecki is obviously attractive physically but what I really like about him is how goofy he is and making me laugh would not be a problem for him. Also, his love for animals, especially dogs is very attractive. It shows that he has a soft heart. 

2 people like this

Mine is Patrick Dempsey. He seems to be a very nice guy, down to earth and sweet. Also, he has beautiful, soft eyes  :wub:

Vin Diesel. Despite the aggressive alpha male roles he plays, he's actually very humble and down to earth in real life. He doesn't throw his personal life out in the media like a lot of celebrities do. And the voice, of course. :wub: Really love his voice.

1 person likes this

Yes, Taylor Swift.

Despite her tumultuous relationship issues she seems more modest than most celebrities. She's caring, kind, and hopefully waiting till marriage. Maybe all those men who left her saw that they weren't getting any action unless they put a ring on it so they left to more "easier" women.

Taylor is waiting, I've heard it every where, that's why guys leave her.

1 person likes this