Guest markb4

Celebrity Crush?

158 posts in this topic

Celebrity crushes? :D

Elisha Cuthbert, I like her, most beautiful person on earth.

Mila Kunis.

And Katy Perry.

Lance gross -Taylor Lautner-Hugh Jackman -trey songz-maxwell many more

ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

How could I forget Channing!! Love Channing Tatum and also let's not forget Dwayne "the rock" Johnson💗

1 person likes this

Channing Tatum, Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds, Zach Cregger, Josh Hutcherson, Prince Harry

This list could go on, but I'll leave it at that

Johnny Depp, David Glover (he's from the show Community. His character is Troy), Ed Sheeran (don't laugh, he looks intersting to me) and Chris Hemsworth.

Henry Caville, Morris Chesnut, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Hugh Jackman (He's a great actor and a good guy), Henry Simmons ( I think he is one of the most gorgeous men on this earth), Heath Ledger (before he died I was all about him), Joseph Gordon Levitt....to name a few..

Henry Caville, Jason Wade, Jared Padalecki, Hayden Christensen, Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mike Vogel, Young Matthew Perry, Paul Walker, Jim Sturgess, Brandon Routh, not many at all. haha

Chris Evans, Paul Walker

I wish I looked like those guys. I remember watching their movies and thinking how I could get any girl I want if I had their looks. 

I wish I looked like those guys. I remember watching their movies and thinking how I could get any girl I want if I had their looks. 

Well, attraction isn't only about looks. I'm not even sure if I would date these guys. If their personalities turned out to be crud then their looks wouldn't amount to much. 

2 people like this

I don't know about the other guy, but Paul Walker is literally the coolest guy on earth, I've seen tons of interviews with him and he just seems awesome.

1 person likes this

That's strange, I thought I'd already posted on here. Okay, well, the first ones to come to mind are Tom Hanks and Adam Young. But that's for their talent and who they are, not so much for their appearance. Oh, and Zachary Levi. I wouldn't define any of these as being proper crushes though. Just fondness and admiration.

1 person likes this

my list ! :)

Bradley Cooper

Jason Statham

Bruce Willis

Nicolas Cage

Ryan Gosling

Johnny Depp

Mark Wahllberg

Robert Downey Jr.

& last but not least Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Taylor Swift and I also like Emily Blunt. I also like Katie, but she's not a famous celebrity. She is a celebrity in my world though lol.

Taylor Swift! I recently heard that all those guys that have broken up with her, broke up with her because she doesn't believe in pre-marital sex.

4 people like this

James McAvoy!!! I know he is married but I so love his cheekiness plus his got an amazing talent and personality and I just love how he is so protective of his family.

Others would be Tyler Blackburn, Channing and jesse spencer(but that was a very long time ago) 

1 person likes this

Billie Joe Armstrong, the lead singer of Green Day, who I've had the pleasure of meeting on two different occasions and who also let me up onstage while the band was performing to hug him. Is it bad that I hugged him with a healthy dose of lust??

Billie Joe Armstrong, the lead singer of Green Day, who I've had the pleasure of meeting on two different occasions and who also let me up onstage while the band was performing to hug him. Is it bad that I hugged him with a healthy dose of lust??

omg I love Billie Joe Armstrong. If I could I'd definitely marry him and have children with him.

James McAvoy!!! I know he is married but I so love his cheekiness plus his got an amazing talent and personality and I just love how he is so protective of his family.

Others would be Tyler Blackburn, Channing and jesse spencer(but that was a very long time ago) 

OMFG JAMES MCAVOY  :wub:

1 person likes this

omg I love Billie Joe Armstrong. If I could I'd definitely marry him and have children with him.

omg guys i love Billie! he's so cute isn't he?! i can't wait to get on stage to hug him & thank him for everything. Lady Cobra (love your name too!) you're so lucky to have had that chance!

2 people like this

aw thanks :) 

As for what we were posting earlier about our crushes being virgins, I don't think that has much bearing because it's a fantasy, so it really doesn't matter :D

Noel Fielding.

Misha Collins.
Jensen Ackles.

Jared Padalecki.

Tom Hiddleston.
David Tennant.
Benedict Cumberbatch.
Martin Freeman.

1 person likes this

I admit I don't know much about her personality wise, but I find Mia Wasikowska to be highly attractive. I actually know a girl who could practically double for her.

Noel Fielding.

Misha Collins.

Jensen Ackles.

Jared Padalecki.

Tom Hiddleston.

David Tennant.

I approve of this entire list. Especially the last two.

Milo Ventimiglia. I don't care if he's like 18 years older than me--age is just a number, baby.

I am also quite fond of

• Marlon Brando (in his Streetcar days)
  • Jon Hamm
  • Ed Westwick
  • Justin Chambers
It seems I have a type haha

Marlon Brando.. omgooodnesss!! He was Wow... <3