Guest markb4

Celebrity Crush?

158 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just thought it'd be interesting to know who your celebrity crush(es) is/are. I'll go first:

Mine are Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson (pre-haircut, lol). What r urs?

Anna Friel, mainly because I want to believe that she actually is Charlotte Charles (the character she played in Pushing Daisies). :lol:

2 people like this

I don't think I have any one favourite celebrity. If I could sort and pick-and-choose different ones for different reasons:

Johnny Depp (for his quirkiness)

Michael Crawford (for his voice)

"Weird Al" Yankovic (for his sense of humour)

Are the last two a bit crazy?

Oh, had a thought whilst I was writing this! What about fictional crushes? Because I find loads of girls have a crush on Edward Cullen from Twilight (not me). You know what, I'm going to start that as a new thread! Mike, you can have Charlotte Charles!

Here's my list! :)

1. Robert Pattinson

2. Leonardo DiCaprio

3. Colin Firth

4. Tom Felton

5. George Clooney

6. Tom Cruise (more when he was younger, though)

Only Tom Felton (23) and Robert (25) seem to be in my age range, but even then, some people would be highly suspicious of us. lol I have no chance at any of them until I turn 18! B) As if I have a chance then... lol

Oh, and this brings up a question of mine. :huh: I know that it's illegal for people of my age to 'be with' anyone older. If we're waiters, though, how would that be illegal? Would it be illegal to kiss? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that's legal... Just curious.

I'd have to say Brad Paisly, Josh Turner, and Randy Montana for starters. They'll all country singers and speak about love, and life and their songs are really good and they are very attractive. =P They also really value their family which I find attractive.

1 person likes this

Interesting to see that Megan Fox, Justin Bieber, and Jesse McCartney haven't made this list, lol.

Haha well the guys I listed I have a crush on for the personality they show to fans and their looks ;) Justin and Jesse don't have that altho they're cute haha

Hey all,

Just thought it'd be interesting to know who your celebrity crush(es) is/are. I'll go first:

Mine are Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson (pre-haircut, lol). What r urs?

Mine is WWE pro wrestler Kane. Been my major crush for almost i think 10 years lol :)

My celebrity crush? Ibtihaj Muhammad! A practicing Muslimah who fences saber...and is a short distance from making the US Olympic team. And she's cute...IMO at least! *blushes*

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh

Tom Kaulitz. lol. The guitarist from the band Tokio Hotel. I'm like madly in love with him, but I know if I met him in real life I'd probably find him to be a bit of a creep because he is definitely a pervert (a harmless one though) and has had way more than his fair share of one-night stands. I admire him from afar, though, because he is h.o.t. and has a German accent! I have this thing for foreign guys. Oddly enough, I had a three year crush on Tom Felton when I was 14-17, so I must have a thing for Toms! lol. Tom Felton is a very sweet, down-to-earth person so I know I would like him a lot in real life and he has a British accent. But right now I am strictly Tom Kaulitz. But that'll change at some point. And again, I would avoid him in real life because he is too much of a guy (if you know what I mean.)

Okay...lets get this train rolling!

Keke Palmer- Everyone remembers her from Akeelah and the Bee but shes made lots of other successful movies and shes just flat out gorgeous to me

Kristen Stewart- Can't really explain this one, she's just terribly cute to me

Alicia Keys- If you ever heard her music, or her sing you would understand, heck, if you've ever seen her you would understand too lol

Zooey Deschanel- Fell in love with her(or her character) after seeing 500 days of summer,

Nicole Serrano- A beautiful woman that is a Christian singer/songwriter...and is very talented...I plan on learning how to sing and her song "What I Really Wanna Say" is amazing and I wanna sing that to my wife during the fiance stage.

Here's a link

Paula Patton- Is it wrong that I have a crush on a very gorgeous and very married woman lol, wife of Robin Thicke

Skylar Diggins- Not really "famous" but she's plays on the Notre Dame basketball team, shes pretty and can ball? Lethal Combination

Amanda Seyfried- "Eyes" Nuff said lol :)

Megan Good- Been in love with her since the days of Cousin Skeeter, simply stunning and has the prettiest lips I've ever seen

1 person likes this

Kristen Stewart- Can't really explain this one, she's just terribly cute to me

She's amazing :) !

1 person likes this

hmmm this is interesting I may be wrong but I thought this was asked before but anywho...

Mark Ruffalo and Barack Obama are very handsome to me♥

1 person likes this

I don't care much for the celebrities but Ill give you my crushes based on the characters they play.

Bernadette - from Big bang theory

Erin - the sabasian from Farscape (was also in stargate atlantis)

Flow - from the progressive commercials

I don't care much for the celebrities but Ill give you my crushes based on the characters they play.

Bernadette - from Big bang theory

Erin - the sabasian from Farscape (was also in stargate atlantis)

Flow - from the progressive commercials

There is another question in this forum about Fictional Crushes. You could post these there.

Ahh didnt see that. My idea was that I don't really know save for their physical apperence who a celebrity is. I have a good idea what the characters personality is like though.

I would have to say Kira Leyden from the Strange Familiar. I think she has a great voice, and band's songs have good messages about courage, love, redemption.

The future Queen of England, Kate Middleton :) She is absolutely GORGEOUS. It's hard to find a female celebrity these days who is known for her modesty, sense of style and classiness instead of one who dresses like a skank all the time.

6 people like this

Milo Ventimiglia. I don't care if he's like 18 years older than me--age is just a number, baby.

I am also quite fond of

• Marlon Brando (in his Streetcar days)
  • Jon Hamm
  • Ed Westwick
  • Justin Chambers

It seems I have a type haha

1 person likes this

We'll I've never really had much of a crush on any celebrity,

that is until I watched soul surfer, and then recently read Oliviers latest article,

and I have to say, Bethany Hamilton is an amazing woman, strong enough to follow her dreams of becoming a professional surfer after a shark attack, loosing an arm, and has strong values? Most celebrities I wouldn't classify as a good role model, but she is.

I love this quote "I rather spend time surfing, then wasting my time with boys I probably won’t marry. Why go out with boys that aren’t mature or kind to me?"

2 people like this

No One Direction fans?

Gotta admit, One Direction are my guilty pleasure :3 celebrity crushes, lets see...

1. Josh Hutcherson

2. Nick Pitera

3. Johnny Depp

4. All the members of McFly

5. Reid Perry

6. Billie Joe Armstrong

I think I'd better stop my list now before it goes on forever! Haha, I'm sure I've missed out tonnes!

EDIT: How could I miss out Ewan McGregor?!

Rupert Grint and Tom Felton... although they would not be ideal mates, they're amusing and extraordinarily attractive.

But I would marry Captain America... Is he a celebrity?

Hey all,

I'm reviving this thread (almost a year after its last entry) because I think it'd be interesting to know what celebrity crushes our newer members have. So, feel free to answer!