Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlowerBee

Hi there!

5 posts in this topic

Hey, Miranda! Welcome to the site!

I'm pretty amazed: we've actually got a lot in common! I'm seventeen, and Catholic, and I'm still at high school.

(Also, I've never been kissed. When I was eight, I gave this other eight-year-old a peck on the lips, and even then, I had to talk him into it!)

I definitely get where you're coming from with the whole "other people don't get my decision" thing. My friends don't really understand it either. Some of them are supportive but just don't understand, but there's a few who just make fun of me, and think I'm some kind of freak. It's best just to ignore them.

I don't wear any make-up either. I've been put off by all the girls in my school who are just caked in fake tan. I guess that's the problem with living in a country where there's no sun!

(I'm not a vegetarian. I do love animals, though, and they do need to be looked after properly. It's not fair when they get mistreated.)

Edward Cullen?! Oh, how predictable! lol Would you think I was weird if I told you I preferred The Phantom of the Opera (he is so dreamy...)? And not even the Gerard Butler one, but the original warts-and-all as-told-in-the-novel version, who doesn't even have a nose? (Em, it's okay if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Most people don't. I'm a bit obsessed.)

Okay, I'd better stop talking now, because I'm starting to ramble on. Anyway, welcome to the site! Great to have another member!

xxx

Welcome Miranda to this wonderful site that you can meet and talk w/other ppl who share the same ambitions and goals as you. And we all are here to help each other achieve them too. There are a lot of ppl on here as well who have not had their first kisses yet (including yours truly, well except for an incident that happened when i was lik 8-9, but I don't count that), so don't feel like you're alone, because indeed you are not. Welcome again :) .

Welcome Miranda!! I am also Catholic and I'm from the midwest too. (If that's what you mean by the heartland =P)

This site is amazing because of the encouragement and everything--it really keeps me motivated and I don't feel so alone in waiting till marriage.

Hoorah for vegetarians! How long have you been veg?

And I also love Coldplay! I think Yellow is one of the most romantic songs in the entire universe.