Goody

When should I ask a girl out?

9 posts in this topic

How long should I know a girl before asking her out? I think I'd blew my chance with a girl after asking her out before she was interested in me... Should I wait until she becomes interested in me before asking her out?

I'm afraid that asking her out too soon before she's made her mind would create too much pressure and prevent her from liking me at all... :(

Should I wait at least 3 months from first knowing her to asking her out?

1 person likes this

NOW! :-)

it can be very casual and informal you know - it doesn't have to be Big Important Date!

4 people like this

Ian's got it.....you gotta get to know each other sometime....maybe grab something to eat after class or get coffee...

1 person likes this

NOW! :-)

it can be very casual and informal you know - it doesn't have to be Big Important Date!

You are a very smart man Ian and I can only assume this is why you are married! :)

4 people like this

I was never one to hold back...told many girls of my feelings in my time and had a few rejections. Trust me, rejection truly isn't that bad if the girl is good about it, and if you're realistic and happy to be friends.

And if she lets you down badly...well you hardly missed out on much did you?

1 person likes this

How long should I know a girl before asking her out? I think I'd blew my chance with a girl after asking her out before she was interested in me... Should I wait until she becomes interested in me before asking her out?

I'm afraid that asking her out too soon before she's made her mind would create too much pressure and prevent her from liking me at all... :(

Should I wait at least 3 months from first knowing her to asking her out?

I'm just going to say one thing... if you wait too long, she's got a good chance of finding someone else. And you'll regret not saying anything sooner. Besides, it's pretty hard to know if a girl likes you if you don't let her know! Besides, even if she's not into you, I think she'd be flattered that you asked her out. So just go for it :) you don't even have to set it up as a date, you can just hang out :) good luck! x

What Ian and Aussiestig said!!!... There's a saying that comes to mind here... "what you waiting for... Christmas?" (if you dont use that in USA it means just do it lol) Just ask her out what's the worst that can happen... She says no... And that'll be her loss lol

Although saying that I do like a bit of banter :-P

I'm just going to say one thing... if you wait too long, she's got a good chance of finding someone else.

and getting friendzoned Goody!!! That's a bad bad place to be if you are interested in a girl!

2 people like this