holdingtohope

What's one thing you want to do in your lifetime?

43 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

What are one or two things that you absolutely want to be able to do in your lifetime?

One thing for me is that I want to be able to see where all the monarch butterflies go to in Mexico. I've heard it is beautiful.

2 people like this

See the colour of tropical ocean for real, not just in pictures,

I'd love to dive/snorkel a coral reef before they all disappear as well.

It's hard to pick just two, I want to see as much of the world as I can hah.

I want to land a lead role in a musical in the West End (or even possibly Broadway) preferably Elpheba in Wicked! But there's loads of other dream roles as well :3

I also want to visit Nashville :3 (Well New York is my Priority but I'm going there in October so :3)

There's plenty of other things as well (I guess I'm just an ambitious person lol) :)

1 person likes this

Honestly, the one thing I want to do is be a loving husband and father someday. Other than that, I'd love to travel to Israel or Europe.

2 people like this

I want to land a lead role in a musical in the West End (or even possibly Broadway) preferably Elpheba in Wicked! But there's loads of other dream roles as well :3

That is a pretty awesome role! (I'm going to see Wicked in London during the summer) I guess one thing I'd love to do is play Christine in Phantom of the Opera. And...not necessarily in the musical. If they ever make an adaptation of the book, then I'll be first in line to audition for her.

Apart from that (I've said it before on here, I think), I really want to do the West Highland Way, which is a 96 mile-or-so hiking trail across the West-Highlands of Scotland. I'd get some friends to go with me, maybe get sponsored for charity. It'd be fun...

xxx

1 person likes this

I want to go to New York, learn how to swim, be a good wife and a Mother. You said only two Holdingtohope so I"m on a limit but there's a lot!! :lol:

1 person likes this

I'd love to go to the Maldives once in my life...if its anything like the pictures it would be worth every penny it took to get there!

3 people like this

Honestly, the one thing I want to do is be a loving husband and father someday. Other than that, I'd love to travel to Israel or Europe.

Cool! I would love to go to Israel and Europe too---the coral reef wouldn't be bad either

And awesome comment about being husband and father---your heart seems so in the right place

Cool! I would love to go to Israel and Europe too---the coral reef wouldn't be bad either

And awesome comment about being husband and father---your heart seems so in the right place

Thanks. The problem is I'm not in a position to be a husband or a father of any kind. The stupid economy is really what is holding me back.

I'd love to go to the Maldives once in my life...if its anything like the pictures it would be worth every penny it took to get there!

a friend of mine has been going there once a year since he was seven! his mother's a tv starlet and they have this huge yacht they cruise around in for a few weeks. so jealous.

hmmmm

I'd really love to go to Rio for Carnaval. It looks amazing and I'm hoping I can go next February!!!!

The stupid economy is really what is holding me back.

I guess that might be the case for a lot of people. The economy better improve, and soon... but that doesn't really seem to be happening.

One big thing I hope to do is find "the one", marry her, be an awesome husband and perhaps a father.

And I'd like to go to Australia and New Zealand.

I have lots of deep, significant goals ---- I promise. But the only thing coming to mind right now is "Put the gas pedal to the floor in a Bugatti Veyron."

I've heard that your whole life flashes before your eyes, and then when your come back to reality you are a mile down the road from where you started. Obviously I'll want to do this on an open road or track.

I have lots of deep, significant goals ---- I promise. But the only thing coming to mind right now is "Put the gas pedal to the floor in a Bugatti Veyron."

I've heard that your whole life flashes before your eyes, and then when your come back to reality you are a mile down the road from where you started. Obviously I'll want to do this on an open road or track.

That is one heck of a cool car!

xxx

1 person likes this

1. Be the best wife

2. Be the best mother.

I could honestly die the happiest woman alive if I were to be given the opportunity- no prized possessions, trips, or any materialistic thing could come before this.

6 people like this

To find a truly mutual romantic love.

I'd love to travel to a lot of places, but at the top of my list are Venice, Italy, Via Dolorosa, and Amsterdam (to visit the Anne Frank Museum, and Poland (to visit the museum at Auschwitz-Birkenau). The first destination, Venice, is purely a romantic thing for me, and I'd probably only go there if I was married or engaged (of course, married would be better ;) ). Via Dolorosa, for emotional reasons. Amsterdam and Poland for both emotional, and educational, reasons.

OK, So that's 2 things... or 6, if you count each individual place at the top of my list. :)

1 person likes this

To have children is number one, but I'd also like to continue travelling as much as I can.  On the list is Machu Picchu, Angkor Wat, the Pyramids of Giza and the Step Pyramid, Bora Bora and the Kamchatka peninsula in Russia.

3 people like this