Invincible

If you could have any super human ability, what would it be?

40 posts in this topic

I vote rapid cellular regeneration. I could heal from any injury almost instantaneously. Since my cells would be regenerating and die off in an equilibrium, it would eliminate the need to eat, sleep, and my aging would be completely halted.

What about you guys?

3 people like this

Flight, and super-speed! There is no superpower that would be more fun than these...

Anything but mind-reading...that would be a curse.

Flight - or something like magneto's control of metal, or telekinesis or something - can still fly with those :D

Hmm...

Time travel would be cool, not really so I could go back in time or into the future, but more so I could stop time in an emergency. Or, like right now, so I can get my art project finished in time...

Although, I think the whole talking to animals thing is very underrated. That'd be cool! I could just talk to spiders to get them to leave my room!

xxx

3 people like this

I think i would want to be like Captain America i absoulutely loved that movie and loved his abilities.

Flight, for sure! But I think controlling the elements would be pretty sweet, too...

Yeah sign me up for Flight too. I'd like to just hang out in the sky and think about things while taking in unbeatable views. Plus I like to go fast.

Now, if I could really extend the wish, I'd like to be able to fly fast enough (and have requisite invinciblility) to visit other planets and stuff, just as an observer.

I would love to be able to understand and speak all human languages (kind of like the thing with the Babelfish in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

Can I pick a super human ability where I have all the super abilities? No? Okay. I'd like to be able to heal anything I wanted to. Heal hurt, injuries, heartbreaks, a fallen tree, illnesses, and especially stupidity. :P

2 people like this

Super human vision - able to see everything all the way to microscopic level.

I'm also a big fan of flight and speed :D

Yeah, flight and speed are very cool scientific principles. I too am a fan of them.

I want the superhuman ability to feel no shame. Like the obscure Batman villain, Mr. Polka-Dot.

Polka_Dot_Man_04.jpg

Mr. Polka-Dot has a birth control pill belt buckle.

You'd think his Wonder Bread-inspired outfit would be more than enough to prevent parenthood.

X-ray vision

Really? Why? Bit of a naughty power isn't it? :P

Really? Why? Bit of a naughty power isn't it? :P

It could be used for fun of course but also for an edge in gambling. Also would be a lot of fun at parties to have someone hold coins or something and I could tell them exactly what they had in their hands.

The ability to teleport :) Also, being able to create things with just my mind would be pretty sveeet.

2 people like this

they have allready invented a device where you can move an object on a computer with your mind , thats a pretty good start if you ask me. http://www.ted.com/talks/tan_le_a_headset_that_reads_your_brainwaves.html

if i had a superpower it would be the power of time control, becuase then you can go to the future and learn how to scientifically create or fake all the other powers, you could also go back in time and talk to any of your role models for advice and gain amazing wisdom , your only limit is your own creativity