Guest markb4

Guy's Voice

21 posts in this topic

I think only two words are appropriate here: Josh.Turner. lol!!! Anything deep/low + a kind of accent or whatever....ahhhhh or raaawr (cat noise) worthy as my roomate describes that kind of voice bahaha

4 people like this

My voice is extremely low, like the lowest end of bass (or is that baritone? Whichever is the lowest pitch in choir). I have been told that my voice is sexy by a couple girls.

My voice is extremely low, like the lowest end of bass (or is that baritone? Whichever is the lowest pitch in choir). I have been told that my voice is sexy by a couple girls.

Bass :) I'm also down in that region.

I think only two words are appropriate here: Josh.Turner. lol!!! Anything deep/low + a kind of accent or whatever....ahhhhh or raaawr (cat noise) worthy as my roomate describes that kind of voice bahaha

omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when he sings!!! It's so funny you post this Sally cus as soon as I finished reading the questiong this is the first answer that popped into my head! :lol:

but I also like a real slow, soft, smooth quiet voice, like my ex's :wub: He was very quiet and shy and when we'd be on the phone and he'd talk I'd be listening and just smiling from ear to ear sweetest voice ever! :)

1 person likes this

Yay! My kind of question again!

This voice!

See, I like the high notes, because it sounds sensitive and sophisticated, and I like the low notes, because it sounds sexy...

And, as I've said before, it'd be really great if my husband could sing...

xxx

What do you girls think of Thurl Ravenscroft's voice? He was a voice actor, but you'll recognize him as the voice of Tony the Tiger (They're Grrrrreat!) and the guy who sang "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" originally.

It would be fun if we could sing together (just a dream not a necessity)---but hey I figure when I truly love him, I won't care what his voice sounds like so much!

I have been told that my voice is sexy by a couple girls.

I've been told the same thing lol... My voice is kinda deep although apparently I sound posh... Must be because I've got the southern (English) accent I guess :-/

Is it just me or do you all want guys who can sing :-P... Everyone can sing... Although in my case it probably sounds like a bag of cats being drowned lol

Just a quick question but who is Josh Turner?

Englishguy: He's a country singer with a very unique voice. it is so low and he has a bit of an accent....I dont know any girl who doesnt like it haha But he is very admirable to because he wife goes on tour with him and he's a big familu man :)

Not too deep but very warm and gentle.

It's really odd that deep voices aren't my favorite because most of the men (and women) in my family have deep voices lol.

A deeper voice, and a southern drawl never hurt! Blame it on my Texas roots ;) I have a thing for guys who have a hint of laughter in their voice even if they aren't actually laughing. My voice is pretty small/quiet/high pitched so I think he needs to be able to be heard, just not overpowering volume haha.

Deep, smooth...

Josh Groban, George Strait, Michael Buble...antything with an English accent, especially, but other accents are good, too

invincible (Kidding, but serious. lol He really does have a nice voice.)

4 people like this

I can't really say I have a preference.. I've heard a lot of different types of voices that I enjoy. I listen to a lot of alternative rock so I will say that I dig deep voices! It's like my eardrums are being wrapped in a giant manly hug ;D

2 people like this

I can't really say I have a preference.. I've heard a lot of different types of voices that I enjoy. I listen to a lot of alternative rock so I will say that I dig deep voices! It's like my eardrums are being wrapped in a giant manly hug ;D

Would you go so far as to say a man's voice is capable of giving a woman *ahem* an EARGASM ???

*nyuck nyuck*

Actually there is a creative answer for that, all joking aside...

XD

Would you go so far as to say a man's voice is capable of giving a woman *ahem* an EARGASM ???

Not gonna lie GP, when I hear a man singing and he's able to go from a really low pitch to a really high one, it gives me the tingles! Hahaha.

And it is lovely when you hear someone talking gently and it's so soothing, it makes you just want to take a nap. Like when someone plays with your hair.

1 person likes this

I don't really care what his voice is like as long as it's not annoying or anything. Though it doesn't really matter what his voice sounds like anyway cause I can't hear it through the duct tape I put over his mouth.  :D

1 person likes this

I'm a complete sucker for a guy with a soft voice.  I find them that much more approachable, in general.  So calming, and reassuring...  :)

Although not to do with the tone, nor the pitch, etc., I also adore a man who sounds as though he's thinking hard about what the next words to come out of his mouth will be; maybe with the occasional pause.

Oh, and if I can hear a smile in his voice...  :blush:

2 people like this