Guest markb4

Fave Girl Hairstyles

52 posts in this topic

Hmm if I can ask everyone.. would you like it if a girl changed her hairstyle often? :-) while staying within the usual preferences you have?

Yes, I want to know this too. But I've once heard a guy say that he liked how a particular girl's hair was always different each day, as in she styled it or put it up differently. Do guys really like that that much? I had always assumed they didn't really care and I mostly did it for myself. lol

Hey all,

I had a girlfriend that had the boyish hairstyle when I met her, then grew her hair long, then cut it shorter, then cut it way shorter, then thought about going bald for a charity drive. While I liked her hair the boyish short style, I loved her so much that her hair style didn't matter after time.

Furthermore, I cared about her enough that I supported her shaving her head for charity. I did this for two reasons, the first being um IT'S HER HEAD lol, and second, I wanted to support her what was important to her.

5 people like this

No, keep the same hairstyle for more than a year, guys have the same hair style their entire life,

That's not true, guys have lots of options when it comes to styling their hair ;).

1 person likes this

Hmm if I can ask everyone.. would you like it if a girl changed her hairstyle often? :-) while staying within the usual preferences you have?

Personally, I'd like that. Not if the different styles require expensive trips to the salon or regular haircuts or anything, but just doing different stuff with what she has. Of course, if I found a certain style to be particularly awesome on her I might request she keep it for a while :D

2 people like this

Idk I wouldn't mind a different style I do my hair different all the time well I switch back and forth between like 4 different types but, yeah I wouldn't mind a girl doing that staying the same to long is boring.

Natural hair color, shoulder length or longer, literally no other criteria.  She can change it all she wants as long as it's natural color and at least shoulder length.  :)

1 person likes this

Yay for long hair :) Not yay for straight hair :( My hair is waist-length, but it is naturally very curly. 

1 person likes this

Yay for long hair :) Not yay for straight hair :( My hair is waist-length, but it is naturally very curly. 

Curly hair is gorgeous, Candyhall! Many times, I have wished my hair was curly naturally. It takes forever to curl it all! However, I have heard from some girls that it can be quite difficult to tame at times. :/

2 people like this

Long, long, long, long, long, long.

Did I mention long?

Oh, and curly is a plus. :)

4 people like this

I've always had an unusual attraction to long black or blonde hair when it comes down one shoulder. That hairstyle all of a sudden for some reason makes her more attractive to me. Here's an example:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1227420.1356532744!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/donate27n-1-web.jpg

Hmmm. I love these old topics For me it's longish, dark, love pig tails or tied up in any way. To answer RYB yep a change is cool. But hey we are all different. Have a good day all. Col.

1 person likes this

Long...

There's something special about having your hands buried deep in her hair when you're kissing her.

Very true Aussie! I don't know a girl who does not like that ;)

2 people like this

Very true Aussie! I don't know a girl who does not like that ;)

Hmm, I probably should be taking notes for when I have a relationship.

1 person likes this

Long hair that's  wavy, smooth, or fluffy. Also, I think bangs are cute, though most guys probably disagree.

I disagree with the bangs are cute, within reason are fine, but the huge bangs that just hang down to their eye brows is dumb looking. I just want a girl that'll finish with her hair in 5 minutes and not worry about riding in a convertable because her hair will get messed up.

I realize this is an old topic, but i'll mention my fav.

Mine is very short, kind of boy-ish. I had a girlfriend that had her hair like this and she looked so adorable. The closest example would be of Anne Hathaway. I have attached an image. So beautiful!

E784A1E9A18C-673d4-thumbnail2.png

I would tend to agree with the above. All natural hair and hair color. The only style I would add to this would be the french braid either tuck up or down the back but not too long. A better example I feel of short hair is Audrey Hepburn a truely beautiful woman and actress. Would provide pics but can't get them to post

1 person likes this

I would tend to agree with the above. All natural hair and hair color. The only style I would add to this would be the french braid either tuck up or down the back but not too long. A better example I feel of short hair is Audrey Hepburn a truely beautiful woman and actress. Would provide pics but can't get them to post

This Audrey Hepburn?

post-2829-0-53243000-1364690017_thumb.jp

post-2829-0-78230700-1364690114_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

I know this is somewhat necro, but I felt I should put in my input. To me, it doesn't matter how she styles her hair. But, I will say that I find braided ponytails and French braids sexy.

3 people like this

Some of these comments are funny!

I get some of you dislike make up but you have to realize women don't ware makeup to hide ugliness. Women wear make up to emphasize their beauty. At least most do lol

1 person likes this

Glad we have a few who admire curly locks... mine are natural, long, fairly well controlled.

It has taken me most of my life to learn to appreciate them...I say it's proof God has a sense of humor

4 people like this

I think the second one is cute. Too bad I can't pull off short hair. 

I just want a girl that'll finish with her hair in 5 minutes and not worry about riding in a convertable because her hair will get messed up.

Josh, when you have long hair and ride in a convertible, you will never say that again.  The tangles are ridiculous and if you have curly hair, then you now have an afro.

3 people like this