Guest markb4

Fave Girl Hairstyles

52 posts in this topic

I actually prefer very natural hair. Like straight out of bed, but that's just my opinion. If we're dressing up then probably straightened.

I'm not a huge fan of makeup either. The more natural the better.

6 people like this

LONG! Trimmed loose ends but the longer the better. Dont care if its curly or straight or blond, red or brunette. If she has hair that hangs past her her butt its over I'm smitten.

6 people like this

Yay! Everyone seems to like long, naturally straight, uncoloured hair! Yay!

To be honest, I've never understood the obsession with bleaching your hair blonde. I mean, it looks so tacky then when the roots show! Also, hair extensions? The only think I can think of when I see them is this girl on TV once who said something like, "The problem with hair extensions is that if he tries to run his fingers through your hair, then he can pull them out, and just be left with a wad of them in his hand." That...just sounds crazy to me! Why would you want clumps of dead hair glued to your head?

xxx

3 people like this

Hairstyles on girls I don't pay much attention to, to be honest. It is her personality and face (especially the smile) that make me putty.

5 people like this

... that make me putty.

what a great word, description and emotion! :-)

4 people like this

I actually prefer very natural hair. Like straight out of bed, but that's just my opinion. If we're dressing up then probably straightened.

I'm not a huge fan of makeup either. The more natural the better.

This to the 10th power! I'll take it a step further and say I flat out dislike makeup, especially nail polish. How girls can stand to put those chemicals on your face and body, I will never understand. It drives me crazy when I hear girls say they look ugly without make up. HORSE CRAP!!!! That is just lies propagated by society so you can buy more of their products.Makeup just covers up what was naturally perfect to begin with. Why cover it with man made chemicals?

But I'm getting side tracked :) Yes, natural hair color is the way to go. Having her hair down is great, but ponytails are cute too. And I love French braids, I think those look very classy. There's this kind of style I also like which I don't know the name of, but it's when you only tie the sides of your hair together on top of the back of your hair. One style I don't like though, is any kind that involves wrapping hair into a bun.

7 people like this

I know this may be off topic but I love being a girl :wub:

Girls are the best of God's creation!

4 people like this

.....after men. Haha, get it? After men? Because you know, Adam was created first? No? Not funny? Okay, I'll stop....

4 people like this

Long...

There's something special about having your hands buried deep in her hair when you're kissing her.

4 people like this

I pretty much agree with what Eric said. The more natural, the better.

I like long hair too. I don't really have a favorite style; just anything that shows the length (meaning not a bun.) Any color works fine for me, as long as it is natural.

3 people like this

I may be incredibly biased, but I agree! ;)

2 people like this

Long, straight, natural color (preferrably brunette! :wub: lol!)

We have a brunette admirer among us. xD Thank you!

4 people like this

I may be incredibly biased, but I agree! ;)

Depending on your perspective... girls/women are definitely one of the finest, if not the finest, most beautiful creation of God or nature. You can't deny that! :P

Anyway, I like girls' hair natural. I like long hair, and very long hair as well. Preferably loose or in a ponytail or braid. I like curls that are or look natural. I'm very fond of both redheads and (dark) brunettes.

1 person likes this

I realize this is an old topic, but i'll mention my fav.

Mine is very short, kind of boy-ish. I had a girlfriend that had her hair like this and she looked so adorable. The closest example would be of Anne Hathaway. I have attached an image. So beautiful!

E784A1E9A18C-673d4-thumbnail2.png

3 people like this

I don't really prefer a hair style, just no like wicked oversized bangs or short hair. Some women can pull off short hair but not all. I also HATE when girls tell other girls their hair looks good after they do something horribly ugly to it, makes me so mad.

Long hair, short hair, thick hair, wavy hair, curly hair, straight hair, brown hair, blonde hair, red hair, black hair, up-hair, down-hair, long ponytail-poked through-the-back-of-a-baseball-hat hair...uhhh...yeah. 

As far as actual style, I'm no expert and I like a lot of different types, but if I had to choose a favorite it'd probably be long, thick, wavy hair that's let down..maybe even a little messy.

Anything but that super tight, face-stretching ponytail I've seen some girls torture themselves with.

3 people like this

I don't know why but I have always had a thing for girls with short hair and glasses, must be because of Velma of Scooby doo.....

1 person likes this

Hmmm straight, med/ longish. And she must play with it when she is feeling coy

Velma don't talk about Velma

Hmm if I can ask everyone.. would you like it if a girl changed her hairstyle often? :-) while staying within the usual preferences you have?

Hmm if I can ask everyone.. would you like it if a girl changed her hairstyle often? :-) while staying within the usual preferences you have?

No, keep the same hairstyle for more than a year, guys have the same hair style their entire life, I never like when girls constantly change their hair, especially when it looks stupid and all the guys hate her hair and the girls compliment her on it EEVEENNN THOUGH they secretly hate it too.