Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Forums updated!

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I just installed the latest version of our forum software. Those of you who were having trouble changing profile pictures, please try again and reply here if you still can't change your pic.

Also, let me know if you notice any other weirdness with the forums. It should function better since this is a new version, but if you see something broken, let me know.

I'm already annoyed that "Members" is the first, leftmost tab up there on the nav bar. Planning to fix that.

1 person likes this

I'm already annoyed that "Members" is the first, leftmost tab up there on the nav bar. Planning to fix that.

Yeah, that's annoying me too...I've already clicked Members by mistake twice. :lol:

xxx

Oh, and I've also noticed (not really that big of a problem, but still...), that when I first see the forum pages (before I've logged in), that every link is grey, as if there are no new posts. I have to actually log in to see the blue links that show the new posts that have been added.

xxx

@slayer - You got it! I try to keep us dressed in the latest tech haha.

@Jegsy - Fixed that Forums button! It's on the left again, as it should be. I've noticed the gray link thing too when logged out. I guess I don't totally mind, because at least it lets me know I'm logged out. But I would prefer if everything were blue I think, like it used to be. Will look into that.

@PrincessZelda - Can you take me through the steps you take to change your profile picture. Do you get an error?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0