Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest markb4

Which would you prefer/impress you more?

14 posts in this topic

Hey girls,

Which of the following would you prefer/would impress you more:

1) A husband who can sing and sings songs to you

2) A husband who can dance and dances for you

3) A husband who can create poetry/couplets and recites them to you

4) A husband who can rap and makes raps for you

5) A husband who does any other type of artistic thing, etc.

1 person likes this

Ooh! This is my kind of question!

Em...I'd say, one who could sing and sing songs to me. That way, the two of us could sing duets together, plus our kids would inherit a lovely singing voice! (I don't know, is there a singing gene?)

Poetry would be rather nice too, but I'd feel bad about not being able to write him one.

xxx

1 person likes this

I'd like him to be able to sing and dance, haha, because I sing and dance and I love musicals so if I had a sing/dance husband we'd probably end up acting out duets in musicals, haha :) or at least in my ideal world :P but a girl can dream right?

I would say 2) but dances with me, not necessarily for me. I think dancing is fun and nice, and there are so many different kinds to try!! I mean real couple dancing like swing, salsa, merengue, waltz, etc.

I would say #1 or #2, my english teachers made me hate poetry unless it has a good bit of humor in it, so number 3 would probably make me crazy. I would also think number 5 was cool if he played the acoustic guitar, its something i've always wanted to learn and maybe he could teach me :)

2 people like this

I have no idea which one I'd like more. I love creative pursuits-- If my husband could do any one of those I'd be pretty freakin' excited! :lol:

1 person likes this

All of these would be most romantic <3 But if I'd have to pick just one... I'd want a husband that sings to my heart. <3 Then he could make us a love song, sing me to sleep, and leave me voice mails of him singing because I do that <3

1 person likes this

The one that sings or plays a musical instrument------since i am a song lyricist and have been picking up my pen to write lately. It would be fun to be involved in music for fun together.

eh..i like the poetry, music, and dance idea, but i always feel awkward when i'm sung to lol. and rapping's just silly.

I'd love all of those things honestly.

I will say he would get more points for painting/drawing or singing/playing an instrument than the others,

Also poetry doesn't impress me at all but I would still enjoy just for the effort he put into it

Lol sorry to all of the poets out there...maybe I'm not deep enough

Hey girls,

Which of the following would you prefer/would impress you more:

1) A husband who can sing and sings songs to you

2) A husband who can dance and dances for you

3) A husband who can create poetry/couplets and recites them to you

4) A husband who can rap and makes raps for you

5) A husband who does any other type of artistic thing, etc.

Honestly, none would impress me. I just mean that none of those are something I have ever wanted in a guy (not that I don't want them in a guy, I just don't care.) I don't need a guy who can sing me songs or quote Shakespeare or anything. I think all girls want a guy with a romantic side (I know I do!) but I find overly romantic guys to be a bit annoying. I'm pretty casual.