Sriram

Favourite Tv Show?

38 posts in this topic

Just curious on what everyones favourite Tv show is? if you guys have a favourite Tv Show.

Hey Arnold was an awesome show I liked it a lot! i watched everyday when i was younger.

Wow, DD really surprised with that one, lol! Ummm One Tree Hill, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and Smallville :)

Wow, DD really surprised with that one, lol! Ummm One Tree Hill, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and Smallville :)

Haha yeah yeah whateva! I'm watching Friends as I type this FYI! ;)

1 person likes this

My favorite used to be The Bill... But now are NCIS, hustle, smallville, outnumbered and I'll sometimes watch documentarys too and sometimes watch cowboy builders but to be honest I don't really watch much tv.

I also love the classics too... Only fools and horses, montey python etc

Friends and Seinfield is always great although it never intrigued me like its a show i would watch if nothing else was on TV and i hardly watch TV lol. Smallville I enjoyed a lot i loved the music they select for the scenes its very appropriate:)....

1 person likes this

Was F.R.I.E.N.D.S. really an acronym?

Currently I'm really enjoying Awake, but mostly because I've watched everything else and it's kind of a new concept.

But if I had to be trapped on a desert Island with only two shows to watch over and over again, and a tool that could erase my memory of having watched the show so I could see it for the first time every time, then I would choose Firefly and Pushing Daisies.

Seinfeld for sure!!!!!!!! Love that show!

Secret Shame: I've only every seen like 2 episodes of Seinfeld. What that hits Netflix, none of you will see me for a couple of months. :lol:

Currently I'm really enjoying Awake, but mostly because I've watched everything else and it's kind of a new concept.

I'd never heard of that! I looked it up, it actually sounds really good!

I agree, Friends has to be one of the best TV shows ever! Every episode is hilarious!

I also loved Heroes when it was on! I can't believe they cancelled it...

I also love the classics too... Only fools and horses, montey python etc

Monty Python's Flying Circus! Love that show! Have you seen the musical, Spamalot? Awesome show...

Yeah, I know I posted this clip before, but it is literally hilarious:

Ooh, or this one!:

It's just so surreal...

xxx

Well I don't actually have an active cable/satellite subscription, but I did watch TV a bit in the past, favorites included:

Firefly, Stargate SG1, Bones, CSI, NCIS, Simpsons, Dirty Jobs, various other interesting discovery channel stuff.

Secret Shame: I've only every seen like 2 episodes of Seinfeld. What that hits Netflix, none of you will see me for a couple of months. :lol:

Really!?!? Mike I would have figured you for a fellow Seinfeld freak haha! Watch yourself you'll become addicted to it like I am :lol:

Spartacus, House, I LOVED ER i watched every season religiously, Hawaii Five-0, The Walking Dead, Games of Thrones.

1 person likes this

Oh, that's a hard one. >.< Friends and Frasier will always be my biggest weaknesses, I think.

Battlestar Galactica and 24

I have a relative who works with Battlestar Galactica (the 2004 TV series, I think.) Whichever one films in Vancouver, British Columbia. I have an autographed magazine of all the actors. Well, lost it many, many years ago.

Sherlock.

Rugrats.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

Adventure Time.

Anything on Bravo (guilty pleasure!)

SNL.

Anything on the Science channel.

Most things on the History channel.

American Dad!

Golden Girls.

The Cosby Show.

And basically a lot of old shows from my childhood.

Mystery Science Theater 3000, hands down. Each episode is endlessly rewatchable and frighteningly quotable. In fact, my younger sister and I have all but inadvertently developed an underground thieves' guild-esque language composed of nothing but MST3K references. It's actually quite sad.

I'm also a fan of anything by Mike Judge.

1 person likes this

This is my list AT THE MOMENT. Shows like Friends and Frasier will always be my favorites, but I'm just putting down the stuff I am currently into, not stuff from the past.

Favourite crime shows: Castle and Criminal Minds

Favourite comedy: Will & Grace (but Friends and Frasier beat it all together)

Favourite dramas: Sex and the City, and Gossip Girl

Favourite suspense: Ghost Whisperer

How about the greatest drama on TV right now: Breaking Bad

No one ever watch 'Arrested Development'?

Community?

Mad Men?

I saw Boston Legal and The Walking Dead mentioned earlier. Also good ones, past and present.

Mine are

Degrassi: The Next Generation

The Secret Circle

Pretty Little Liars

True Blood

Glee

Care Bears (old one)

My little Ponies (old and new)

Rugrats

Deadly Women

Stalked: Someone Is Watching

and a few more lol