Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Alternate Logos for WaitingTillMarriage.org

4 posts in this topic

Hey Everybody!

The designer I worked with to come up with the WaitingTillMarriage.org logo came up with a bunch of different versions, some of which I really liked.

I'm not totally sold on the one I went with, so here are all of the alternates. Do you like any better than the one that's up there now? Keep in mind that any concept could be developed further if it has promise.

WaitingUntilMarriage_1.png

WaitingUntilMarriage_2.png

WaitingUntilMarriage_3.png

WaitingUntilMarriage_4.png

WaitingUntilMarriage_5.png

WaitingUntilMarriage_8.png

WaitingUntilMarriage_9.png

WaitingUntilMarriage_10.png

WaitingUntilMarriage_11.png

Let me know which one(s) you like! This is just the logo. Once I finish some planning I'm going to get us a redesigned website layout too, since what's up there now is just what my meager design skills could create. :P

Hi Mike!

To be honest, the first three aren't that great, in my opinion. The first couple are just too...well, pink, as if the site's just for girls. Although the actual fonts they're in are nice. The third one's the exact opposite: it just reminds me of a car, or something! Too masculine.

I think the blue one you went for, or the variations of it, is the nicest. I've always thought light blue was fairly gender-neutral, and the silver writing looks very classy!

The interlocking rings are lovely. I just love romantic stuff! What's the other one, a flowerbud? That's sweet too!

xxx

Hey Jegsy!

Yeah I had the same conclusions: I told them that waiting till marriage isn't all sweetness & pink...there's a strength to it too. That's when they came up with the silver/chrome logos.

I did kind of like the flower bud though. The idea was a flower that was waiting to bloom. I thought the two halves idea was neat too, but the flower didn't look right in chrome.

I like #8 the best! Some of the plant looking things look weird and I liked the rings being included since it represents marriage :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0