TheWanderingChef

New Celebrity Waiter Found!!!

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone so I was letout of work early yesterday and they already have started uefa championship league over in europe ( Soccer for us). So long story short I was watching some soccer and I saw a player and then I had one of those flashbacks. So like 4 years ago I remember a girl had mentioned to me that this guy was waiting till marriage to have sex and long story short I totally forgot about it till last night.

It is no other than the brazilian footballer "kaka" he plays on the brazilian national team and is playing for real madrid at this time. The ladies go crazy for him.....

heres the link to an article proving it.

You might have not heard of him if you dont watch soccer but trust me most of europe and south america know of him

http://www.espnstar.com/football/serie-a/news/detail/item136909/Kaka-proud-to-be-a-virgin/

4 people like this

Wow awesome find seeflo!! I think ive heard of him because i remember my friend thinking it was funny that someones name/nickname was "kaka" because it means poop in spanish. (Shes a spanish minor)

Awesome! Always have loved watching him play, but now I'll admire him for another, more meaningful reason!

Great to know there are some footballers that are waiting...I know in the hall of shame there's Christiano Ronaldo who reckons he's slept with over 1,000 women :| (and i'm pretty sure I read that during the 2010 World Cup, so there's many more now)

SWEET! Excellent find, Seeflow! Thank you for posting about it and even more for including a link!

I'm a little behind on posting the celebrity profiles. I may have to start posting them 2 at a time. :lol:

Speaking of which, Naturally - Guy Sebastian is up next!

1 person likes this