Claire

Facial Hair

66 posts in this topic

Just for kicks... do you guys have an opinion or preference regarding facial hair on guys? I've known girls who love it, hate it, and one in particular who actually professed it as one of her fears. :lol:

ew. no hair! ANYWHERE Claire. I don't like hair Claire on me or him!...well he can have a little but no facial hair there is nothing like a clean shaven man and like when you run your hands across his face and you can feel where his hair is growing out just a teeny-bit it's so sexy! :P A tad bit of chest hair is okay. Only if he feels he has to absolutely have hair but I don't like hair at all-only hair on eyelashes, eyebrows, and head nowhere else! :lol:

It depends on the guy! Some can pull it off and some cant! I think its gross where guys have the look of a 15 year old attempting to grow a mustache and its all wispy....bleh!!!

3 people like this

It depends on the guy! Some can pull it off and some cant! I think its gross where guys have the look of a 15 year old attempting to grow a mustache and its all wispy....bleh!!!

HAHAHAHA :lol:

Yeah, it depends on the guy...Although, if they do have a beard, it needs to be well groomed, I couldn't stand it looking messy!

xxx

1 person likes this

If he really insists on having facial hair I guess thats fine, but I prefer no facial hair. Its just too scratchy. A moustache is okay, maybe even a goatee, but a full beard is a definite no. And a soul patch is just funny to me for some reason, it makes me laugh every time I see a picture of my uncle with one. lol

The worst is during "Movember" when some men end up just looking really creepy with their scraggly mustaches! Ewww.

I think that not everyone can pull off facial hair, and there are some men who look much better clean shaven and vice versa. I personally prefer completely clean shaven, it just looks really good, and it shows that they take care of themselves and can actually "groom." Lol!

1 person likes this

Lol so you dont think a lil scruffy can be sexy?! Some guys anyway....haha i remember.in high school some guys looked horrible and others pulled it off well...

I like it when they guy has a little bit of stuble on his face so when he kisses my neck (blushes) it tickles

1 person likes this

Just for kicks... do you guys have an opinion or preference regarding facial hair on guys? I've known girls who love it, hate it, and one in particular who actually professed it as one of her fears. :lol:

:D

I'm a man, and I shave my facial hair.

Lol so you dont think a lil scruffy can be sexy?! Some guys anyway....haha i remember.in high school some guys looked horrible and others pulled it off well...

I think it depends on the person. Some guys look their best with a little bit of scruff and it looks good on them!

In terms of the thin, scraggly mustache... hahaha not a fan!

Only if he feels he has to absolutely have hair but I don't like hair at all-only hair on eyelashes, eyebrows, and head nowhere else! :lol:

Lol good luck with that :P Haha just messin with you but I personally don't know a single guy who even comes close to fitting that.

Interesting to see the responses. I've had some form of a goatee for many years. I personally think (and I've had many people, including girls) tell me I look better with it than without. Its short and trimmed (although it wasn't always haha, oh to be back in my long ponytail days...haha NOT!) I'll let my brother carry on that look!

3 people like this

I am a mixed bag. Some days I like to have the clean shaven look. A week of no shaving I have a full bushy beard. When I get bored I whack all but a goatee off. And If I go 5-6 months I have a fantasy dungeons and dragons dwarf like red beard that hangs down to my belt. As rough as it looks its actually quite soft. It is all about shampooing and proper conditioning of the beard. I spend more time caring for my beard than the hair on my head. I have even on occasion braided said beard and styled it for the world beard and moustache championship.

2 people like this

Lol good luck with that :P Haha just messin with you but I personally don't know a single guy who even comes close to fitting that.

uuuuhhh whatever Dodgedude!!! :lol: It's possible! :lol:

1 person likes this

Well I'm Asian, so facial hair and body hair is very scarce. So whichever girl I end up with has to be fine with no facial hair. Some may think I'm not a real man because of it, but in the end I'd be the sissy who saved hundreds of dollars on what I would be paying for shaving equipment every year :)

ew. no hair! ANYWHERE Claire. I don't like hair Claire on me or him!...well he can have a little but no facial hair there is nothing like a clean shaven man and like when you run your hands across his face and you can feel where his hair is growing out just a teeny-bit it's so sexy! :P A tad bit of chest hair is okay. Only if he feels he has to absolutely have hair but I don't like hair at all-only hair on eyelashes, eyebrows, and head nowhere else! :lol:

LOL!! Well OHG I can only relate about back hair on men---I think that's digusting!! He'd have to have that taken of before the honeymoon lol And despite what some people say, I know plenty of guys who are typically clean shaven (although my school is very preppy and conservative), but there are plenty guys at my school who keep a little scruff for awhile too :P

Beards yuck! Mustashes yuck! Maybe I'm weird but there sooooo gross!! :( suble can be sexy. And clean shaven but no berds are mustashes! Ewwwww

1 person likes this

LOL!! Well OHG I can only relate about back hair on men---I think that's digusting!! He'd have to have that taken of before the honeymoon lol And despite what some people say, I know plenty of guys who are typically clean shaven (although my school is very preppy and conservative), but there are plenty guys at my school who keep a little scruff for awhile too :P

Right!!!!!!! yeah! I've seen this too!!!!

1 person likes this

he shouldnt have hair any place i dont! really though, hairy pitts and legs so hairy they resemble big foots anatomy are NOT a turn on!!!! And bikini grooming is not just for girls. When I get married, I am going to have a huge bathroom cause we both gone be shavin ok! Wax on wax off baby :D I figure if he gets really touchy about the whole thing, ill just give him an ultimatum , if he stops shaving...so do I B)

1 person likes this

This thread is quite amusing! Especially since I have more hair on my back than I do on my head lol - I'm starting to go bald at 25 (really thing on top!), and will completely shave it all off when the thin spot turns into no hair - but I've never really thought about touching my back or chest hair. Something that sets me apart from all the pretty boys on TV!

As for facial hair I keep myself fairly clean shave - unless I get lazy and miss a day, but in high school I rocked huge sideburns - like 70's-80's rockstar style

1 person likes this

Ooh no Chris...I know that sets you apart from "pretty boys" but if you EVER want a gf, you CANNOT let back hair show out of the back of your shirt ay the collar!!! All girls on here will back me up on that--seriously!! If you go swimming wow better have that back taken care of!!! You can get away with the chest....I am only trying.to help you out as a girl!

1 person likes this

ahh yea - I get the back of my neck shaved from time to time and sometime soon will start doing it myself - though I'm sure it'll be a bit bloody the first time or two.

hairy toes freak me out too, we aren't hobbits. lol. but back hair definitely has to go.

1 person likes this