Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geraldine

Prayer to nullify witchcraft against you

3 posts in this topic

Prayer to cancel the witchcraft against you.
Before praying, make sure you are in good standing with God and ask forgiveness for all your sins in the name of His Son Jesus.
Prayer taken on a youtube channel:

May each cauldron of magic and evil which acted to dishonor me, be scattered in the name of Jesus.
I enter this battle by covering myself with the pure and protective blood of Jesus Christ. I plead the blood of YahuShua
HaMashiach on this environment. I reject any implication of the flesh and of satan in my prayers.
O God, tear the sky in Your anger and come to this territory. Sovereign Father, dissolve the assemblies of wizards and witches; melt them like wax subjected to fire! O God, arise and visit all the circles of sorcery spells with thunder, earthquakes and great noise! O God, arise and ask Your angels to light an uncontrollable fire where this witchcraft is sheltered. O God,
Stand up and cause confusion in the witchcraft camps assigned to me. O God, arise and call
protocol angels, combat angels, defense angels, ministry angels, angels
of territory to destroy the power of witchcraft.
I deprogram and nullify all prophecies of witchcraft by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ. I
decree a judgment on witchcraft in the heavenly heavens!
Let their witchcraft table become their own trap! Let the eyes of witches and wizards assigned
against me be darkened, in the mighty name of Jesus! Let the assembly of witchcraft assigned against me
scatter and be dissolved, in the mighty name of Jesus!
Let every witchcraft power that flies away in my
direction to hit me crashes to the ground, in the name of Jesus Christ! (Repeat 3 times)
No witch or sorcerer can thrive in my environment! I judge by fire, spirit
waters that work with the spirit of witchcraft against my life! Let the sun set on the powers of sorcery assigned against my life! May the days of sorcery assigned against me be deprived of all light and go out, in the mighty name of Jesus! Let the sun strike them by day and the moon by night, in His holy
name ! May the accursed stars be put down by the Lord and be in trouble and confusion and failure in the name of Jesus! I order
the closure and definitive extinction of all witchcraft buildings with the power of the name of YahuShua,
Jesus Christ, the name above all names.
O God, arise and send Your whirlwind so that it strikes with great crash the head of the assigned sorcery
against me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
O Almighty Father, please surround me with Your wall of supernatural fire, so that I can now move forward
with confidence.
I bless you and glorify you, Sovereign Father Abba, for the authority with which You grace me in Your Son, against
treacherous powers that the enemy is trying to mobilize against Me. Amen Amen Amen

Why do you post so much? This isn't even WTM related. 

Because I fear God and because I care.

I'm passionate about God and about the truth and desire to see every human being that God has created to go to Heaven after life on earth.

I fear God and I know His Word (Bible, King James Version) which tells in the book of Ezechiel chapter 3 verses 18 to 21:

When I (GOD) say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.  Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.“Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.  Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Those Scriptures are quite clear and I know on Judgment Day, each human being will stand before the Great White Throne of the Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and Earth and will be judged for everything they thought, said and done. Including myself. Those who will have done according to what Jesus the Son of God tells in the Bible will go to eternal life. The others will go to the lake of fire for eternity.

I can't  save anyone. Only God the Father can save a person. But I'm asked by the Bible (which I believe is 100% the Word of God) to tell every person I'm in contact with, about the Gospel: Jesus the Son of God died for all the sins of humanity. Whoever accepts Jesus as His own Saviour and Lord and live a righteous life according to the Bible shall be saved. Whoever does not will go to hell.

So, I make my best with the precious help of the Holy Spirit (Without Jesus I can do absolutely nothing) to obey the Almighty God Yahweh that I adore and worship and love with all my heart, soul, strength and thoughts. And part of my obedience is to spread the Gospel and the prophetic warnings from people He has sent to other people. 

Everybody is free to make their choice. Everybody can ignore my posts and continue their life as they want. I don't force anybody to read my posts. But on Judgment day, people who have seen my posts and continued to ignore God won't be able to say that they didn't know. I don't wish that for anybody here.

The last three months have showed us that death can happen at a massive rate in a very unexpected way. And it was a worldwide situation : each country on earth was affected by this thing. That's something absolutely unusual and that warns us that we are in the last days that God talks about in the book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible.

Everyone of us need to get ready for things that are coming; to be ready to be right with God. It's not a time to be playful or to be shallow.

In the section "Religious Topics" I don't have to post only about wtm matters.

If you are bothered by my posts you can simply ignore them or put me on your "ignored users" list and you won't be bothered anymore. Shalom