Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geraldine

Riots in USA

1 post in this topic

#Repost
#YoutuberChangeiscoming
Race Riots throughout the US (as of June 1, 2020).
My daughter had a premonition from the Lord that those involved in the race riots are 80% DEMONS IN HUMAN FORM and 20% humans. Please pray that the humans ON BOTH SIDES do not fall for this satanic agenda. The demons are doing this to bring on civil unrest, martial law and WW3. This is all a game to these satanists, from the murders to the riots; it is an ORCHESTRATED PLOT FROM THE PIT OF HELL. The Lord does not want His people involved in race riots: 1 Peter 4:4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
Yes, racism is real; the Lord has given me prophetic dreams confirming that. I posted those videos. However, all of the happenings of these current race relations are orchestrated plots devised by the devil to bring on civil unrest... From the demons in human form buying all the tissue, to the demons in human form committing the murders. They want humans to be PANICKED and ANGRY. You must NOT fall for their schemes. PEACE BE STILL. Seek Yahweh; focus on Him, not the workings of satan's minions. God bless you all.