Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geraldine

Prayer

1 post in this topic

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for your grace.

Please, open my heart to receive your unfailing love first, so that I can recognize and receive true love in my life.

Teach me to find joy in my path of consecration to You. I place every mistake,, trauma and plan of the enemy that have occurred in my past, before Your throne, and I destroy all the evil attached to them in the name of Jesus! My past doesn't define me. Who I am in Jesus Christ defines me! Wash me and cleanse me with Your righteousness Heavenly Father. Make me whole and perfect me with your fire.

Help me appreciate this season of my life, and reveal to me what You want me to accomplish for You at this time in my life in the name of Jesus. Help me to fully dedicate my life to Your will. Grant me the grace to walk with boldness, to speak with confidence and to discern with justice by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I trust You to take care of my needs and I pray to uphold Your Word in the face of temptation. May my flesh be totally subjected to the Holy Spirit as the desires of my heart become Yours in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew7v14

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.Matthew7v21