Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geraldine

And the books were opened

1 post in this topic

Article written by Celestial Revivalle / Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/celestrevivalle/

This is my last post for today:

Below is a short vision from March 27, 2020 and the teachings the Lord gave me about it. Please read carefully and do not rush through. If you're busy save the post to read another time. God bless. 

I saw a man standing before God, the books were opened but his name was not found; he covered his face and wept bitterly. I saw another man before the Lord, they opened the books and then a curious liquid which looked like living silver was poured carefully out of a bottle that an angel carried. The silver flowed into the book and moved by itself, it sought out the name of that man and spread itself over his name. It sealed itself on top of his name and he was blotted out of the Book of Life right before his very eyes. Then he put hands on his head and lifted his voice, he wept as if his heart would break before the Lord. These two men were loved by Jesus yet they failed in life to belong to Him fully and keep His commandments. May none of us bear this similar punishment, to run a race but run it so poorly or with so many faults that when we get to the end we are not accepted and do not obtain any prize. Amen.

(1) Now each one's work will be tested to see of what sort it is - if he has built well with gold and silver he will be rewarded, but if he built poorly with wood and hay then the work will be burnt up. He himself shall be saved of course, but like a man escaping with just his life out of a fire (i.e. such a man is unable to save his goods or his work- it was poorly built and shall be burnt up by God when tested).

[1 Cor. 3:13]

"Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work, of what sort it is."

[1 Cor. 3:10-15] Relevant Passage

10 According to God’s grace that was given to me, I have laid a foundation as a skilled master builder, and another builds on it. But each one is to be careful how he builds on it. 11 For no one can lay any other foundation than what has been laid down. That foundation is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay, or straw, 13 each one’s work will become obvious. For the day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire; the fire will test the quality of each one’s work. 14 If anyone’s work that he has built SURVIVES, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone’s work is burned up, he will experience loss, but he himself will be saved—but only as one escaping through fire.

I've shared this before. If we build so poorly that our life's work, choices and general LIFESTYLE cannot withstand His holy fire then hmmm... Let me not be cute with anyone. It means you wasted your life. This verse is talking about the Believer's Judgement where each of us will account for our deeds, and all our doings will be passed through fire to see if they were really done for the glory of God or not. To one whose life is sanctified but their deeds are mere pretence, fakery, stealing God's glory or whatever, well... it means your soul will be fit to go to Heaven (you passed the fire) but all deeds you thought Jesus would reward you for will NOT. Let's move on.

(2) Now let patience have its perfect work so that you also may be perfect, lacking nothing. We shall be tried in various ways to separate us in nature and character from what is not useful for God's purposes in us. No saint shall escape this process. For God is not just looking for his people to be "ok" or passable, He wants us to be perfect in every way like His son. (James 1:4)

"Allow perseverance to finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." (Berean Bible)

"But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be PERFECT AND COMPLETE, lacking nothing." (KJV)

(3) FOR THE DAY SHALL NOT COME UNLESS THERE BE A FALLING AWAY FIRST. What an important scripture, to remind us that this life is not about bills and money, nor is it about success or accomplishments. Life is not about making it, though God does want us to do well and be successful in our endeavours. This life is about making it to HEAVEN, that is the goal and the prize. But we cannot make it to Heaven without FIRST being made into the kind of saint who can endure the tribulation and the rise of the devil's kingdom over earth. Any saint who is not purged and perfected for that day SHALL NOT MAKE IT. If our inner man has not been cleansed of all the fleshly parts, if we haven't died to self we will not make it against satan in the end days. When the suffering and intense spiritual tests and temptations of that demonic kingdom of Antichrist arises, all who are still imperfect shall not be able to bear the weight of those spirits; they will not endure the heavy spiritual MAGIC that will carried in the very air- such ones will be open to the attacks of satan. They shall faint, they shall falter, they shall fall away and leave Jesus citing "too much pressure". They will say "I never knew it was going to be hard like this, I never knew He wasn't going to Rapture us early", and with anger or with tears they shall depart the kingdom and become the spoils of the Antichrist. A terrible end for any child of God, I must say.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition" (2 Thess. 2:3)

(4) The Antichrist kingdom shall arise with demonic power as never seen before. Its power shall be capable of deceiving even the elect as the Bible says. Therefore only a saint who has been pressed into perfection by God BEFOREHAND shall be one "flat" enough, humble enough, wise enough, pressed enough, tough enough and submitted enough, to be able to withstand the type of magic, spells, witchcraft and other signs which will appear to be worked by Jesus himself (yet they are being worked by satan). Unless pressed into a perfected state by God a saint will not be able to discern truth from the powerful lies of that era - they will believe the lie, follow satan, and be destroyed. So the Bible says.

"The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder," [2 Thess. 2:9]

This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. (NLT version)

(5) Therefore whom God loves God disciplines. Whom God loves God chastises, for no son who is not disciplined and chastised is a "son". According to the Bible's own words that one is a bastard and shall not be counted as a child of God. (Heb. 12:8).

"If you are not disciplined-- and everyone undergoes discipline-- then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all." (NIV)

But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. (KJV)

(6) Therefore we must endure our own perfection process, standing on the word, trusting in God, and working with our brother or sister to help us overcome our faults so that we can make it through the time of TRIAL that shall one day come upon this whole earth. When that time comes none of this daily life we face will matter, we shall be facing the greatest test of our lives and God is adamant that we be prepared NOW so we can pass and not fail. This is all the understanding given to me about this vision. Amen.

There is no need for fear but there IS a need for sober minded assessment of our souls at this time. The problem with being human is: we read stuff like this, we're shocked, we vow it's not gonna be us and we come up with a whole plan of how we gonna do better. But the by time supper is ready and CSI Miami is on, all the urgency is gone! 

This is being human! God knows us, that's why He's always calling us to prayer - pray, pray, pray and avoid sin. This is the only way I know to stay watchful and still manage to have a joyful life. Pray. Read your Bible. Study. Treat your body well. Ask God to give you specific answers and directions of what YOU should work on and He will. Then above all: Watch and pray. The times have CHANGED people. That is all for now. Stay in FAITH, & God bless.