Mouse

I want to wear skirts and dresses all the time...

9 posts in this topic

...but I can't wear them around my boyfriend. So I need jeans, but I can't wear low-rise jeans either, so I need new jeans. I need skirts for work though...Gah, does anyone else have these wardrobe problems? :P

Haha i wear low rise, but a tip is to wear a cami underneath a shirt and tuck it into your jeans...problem solved!!! :) And for skirts I aometimes weat shorts underneath so if ot blows up...no biggie...you see my gtm shorts wooo! Lol

Mouse!!!! Omg girl!! Why can't you wear skirts or dresses??? Omg because you have a bf take advantage of this opportunity or you may regret you didin't get to take the chance of being girly and feminine around your man! Seriously! This is one of the things I miss most about being in a relationship girl! When I was in a relationship I'd wear cute dresses and skirts for my bf all the time and he loved it! He could not keep his hands off me which was super awesome ;) hahahaha :lol: I'd go shopping and I'd always let him know that I bought a cute dress/skirt for him to see me in and I wanted him to see me doll'd up and he liked that too. I can't say that things got more out of hand in a skirt(dress) or jeans because once we were together hanging out there was not stopping us (except for the waitng part) :lol: so either way I still got to look cute regardless of our out of control kisses....*sigh* such fond memories... :lol:

3 people like this

Well hun maybe wearing the skirts will be a test for your bf. If he can't control hisself then maybe thats something that needs to be addressed

Sorry to butt into an "Ask the Girls" topic, but I'm with OHG 100%. Just because you're both waiting doesn't mean you can't be his beautiful girlfriend...he doesn't want a tomboy sister! :)

Then again my fiancee is a bit of a tomboy, but she carries the look well and manages to look sexy and feminine even in cargo pants and a tank top, and it just makes me appreciate it even more when she goes for the skirt for a change.

I guess the key is confidence - be confident in what you're wearing and don't let anyone let you feel otherwise. Confidence is the best accessory you can EVER wear (but I know how difficult that can be these days...media needs to go hide for a while and let the real women thrive).

1 person likes this

I don't understand. Why can't you wear skirts around your bf?

1 person likes this

I would just wear whatever you like best and whatever makes you feel comfortable. I wear jeans a majority of the time because so many of my classes are labs and they wouldn't let me in the door if unless I was wearing tennis shoes and jeans, and on the weekends its mostly jeans because I spend so much time around the barn. But when i'm buying clothes I always try to get stuff I would want to wear without feeling like I have to buy it. And when you are faced with a choice and you have to stick to a budget, you might as well buy what you really want otherwise you end up never wearing it and you'll regret buying it.

Totally with Missy about trying not to buy things you know you arent really gonna wear. When i see something i really like for a ddcent price i go ahead and treat myself...like a cute , colorful scarf i got today for $16...couldnt resist haha