Queen

What is your sexual orientation?

7 posts in this topic

As a waiter, what is your sexual orientation?  Some say there is a spectrum: gay at one end, straight at the other.  Then there is bisexual, demisexual, pansexual, asexual, transexual, and more.  

9 hours ago, Queen said:

As a waiter, what is your sexual orientation?  Some say there is a spectrum: gay at one end, straight at the other.  Then there is bisexual, demisexual, pansexual, asexual, transexual, and more.  

I am a straight male, a heterosexual man to be precise. I am attracted to women and hope and want my future wife to be attracted to my masculinity. I want to rock her world, :). 

2 people like this

Asexual, but don't know what kind I actually am. It doesn't really matter though, cause I don't care about being in a relationship.

1 person likes this

I am as straight as an arrow and proud of it. 

3 people like this

I'm half-bisexual, as in the half that allows me to produce babies.

1 person likes this

Aromantic asexual and wouldn't have it any other way!

On 2020-03-10 at 2:50 AM, Queen said:

Just pointing out that transsexual (or transgender) isn't a sexual orientation, it's a gender identity.

1 person likes this