Invincible

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!!!!

4 posts in this topic

Hey WTM family,

If you're reading this on March 1 or after, you're probably wondering why the site is still here. Well, as it turns out myself and a couple others are in contact with Mike and we are currently working out some sort of deal to keep this forum alive in it's current form in some way or another. I don't know how it will play out yet, but we're working on the details. I also don't want to jump the gun and promise that something will happen for sure at this point. All I can promise for now is that we're working on it. This forum means a lot to me and I know to many of you long time members as well. So as long as there's a chance to keep it running, it's worth fighting for. We'll see if we can even get the chatroom back up and running too. I'll keep you all updated once I have more information so stay tuned. In the mean time, Mike has agreed to keep this forum open until it transitions to a new hosting site :). Also, if you want to check out the new Wix forum that Queen set up, here it is:

https://savagenutritionist.wixsite.com/celibacy/forum

14 people like this

Thanks for the news, Invincible.  Now we know that whatever happens - we will maintain our community or we will rebuild.  And through this experience, we learned that we can unite for the greater good.  

5 people like this

Vince, 

Thanks for the good news and for your help as well as others to keep the site running. 

3 people like this

Hey guys, so here's an update:

I regret to inform you all that the migration to the new platform isn't working out. It's a long and complicated story, but suffice to say that it doesn't look like this forum will be preserved long term. Sorry guys, I really tried but things just wasn't working out. But we still can rebuild. For all those still interested, please head on over to the new forum that Queen started below. It may not be the same as before but at least it's something.

https://savagenutritionist.wixsite.com/celibacy/forum