7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

I find it hard to meet others who believe in similar values, so I thought I'd give this a try before this site is taken down.

Feel free to post something similar if you'd like to put your info out there in order to meet people, as well. 

A little about me:

Height: 5'6" 

Religion: Agnostic

What I'm looking for: I'm single and interested in meeting guys from this site who believe in waiting. I'm looking for someone around my age (26-33 would be preferable), and my height or taller. 

Introduction: I'm a tv/movie junkie, music lover (top hits and top country mostly), and I enjoy going dancing. I'm close with family. I'm somewhere in between introverted and extroverted. I love animals, dancing, and my work (I'm a sign language interpreter -- mostly with these kids that I absolutely adore). 

If you're interested, feel free to send me a private message!

I know this is pretty out there (especially for me), but finding out this website is going to be taken down has pushed me into action. Lol, we'll see how it goes.  

Take care, 

Julia

It's like a ghost town around here, but I know there are many WTM guys who would be interested.

What kind of dancing are you into, Julia?  I find dancing to be a great workout.  

Hey, Queen! Thanks for replying. You're right. I've noticed it's a ghost town, too. I was still hoping, lol. 

I enjoy bachata, country, and hip hop. What about you? 

Well you certainly are very pretty and seem like a cool person.  It's a shame that you live all the way across the country though.

You’re very welcome!  I live all the way in Delaware. We’ve talked a little bit on the Discord server lately (I don’t have the same name here as I do there, but I’m the guy from Delaware :lol:).

Also the hedgehog isn’t mine lol.  I just put it up, so I can remain somewhat anonymous.  I do have a really cute puppy though!

Feel free to DM me here, while we still can, or on Discord.