Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Taking the site down March 1 2020 :(

5 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Sad news. As most of you have probably noticed, since experiencing a bunch of health issues 6 years ago (and then starting graduate school), I can't maintain this site anymore. I've been paying thousands of dollars over these years to at least keep the server up, because I know how many friendships (and relationships and marriages!) have formed here, but technically and time-wise I can't do anything.

To those of you reading this who knew me back in the site's hayday, thank you for your amazing friendship. 

I'm going to leave the site on until March 1, 2020, to give everybody time to exchange contact details, then I've got to shut it off.

-Mike

5 people like this

To all, I would love to maintain friendships.  Just send me a message and we will exchange social media info, etc.  :) 

1 person likes this

Hey everybody, I would also like to maintain friendships. Feel free to send me a PM and we can exchange contact information such as social media info. 

1 person likes this

Well, I think this is a sad good-bye to this site.  So many memories had by many.  And thanks to Mike for allowing us all to meet and form friendships. 

Good news: I know how to build websites.  Our new forum: https://savagenutritionist.wixsite.com/celibacy 

The reason it has a lame URL and is not perfect is because it is free and I just whipped this up.  I'm still learning how it all works as well.  Any administrators on this site will be granted the same there.  This is not my site per se but more of a structure I created for all of us.  If we can raise the money, we can give it a better URL.

If we decide we don't like the new site, I can easily delete it with one click of a button.  No problem.  It admittedly has some pros and cons.  Cheers!

5 people like this

And so all good things must come to an end.....:( 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0