Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Queen

What's Your Love Language?

2 posts in this topic

Recently I got to know someone who spoke my love language.  I had never felt that kind of connection with someone before.  Before it was if I always knew something was missing but never found it.  Like if you only speak Spanish and had to learn everyone else's native tongue, but then you finally meet someone who speaks Spanish?  And now everything comes easy.  Now that I know it is possible, I realize how cool this trait would be to find in a potential relationship.  My parents do not speak my particular love language which also makes a ton of sense and helps me in my understanding of them.  It's not personal - they just operate in the world differently.  

What's your love language?  Go to this link and click "Begin Singles Quiz". https://www.5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/

Have you ever experienced a smoother relationship with someone because they "got" your love language?

My top love language is quality time

1 person likes this

I like this question. My top love language is “words of affirmation”. I also think that meeting someone who speaks your love language would make a potential relationship go easier since both you are able to connect on a feeling and verbal level (if that make sense). For example, suppose you meet someone and both of your top love languages are “quality time” and “word of affirmation”.  Well, I think it would easier to connect with her because you share a common way of connecting with someone. 

1 person likes this