Jasmine23

How is this Site STILL standing?

33 posts in this topic

@emily1030 Looks great! I think the contrast works really well so good job. Did you also want to make a second icon for the profile pic? Otherwise we could also use the rings and heart you got here as the profile pic. If we decide to use this design, I might need another copy of this without the words so I have enough white space to crop image evenly for the profile pic.

On 3/27/2019 at 5:40 PM, Invincible said:

@emily1030 Looks great! I think the contrast works really well so good job. Did you also want to make a second icon for the profile pic? Otherwise we could also use the rings and heart you got here as the profile pic. If we decide to use this design, I might need another copy of this without the words so I have enough white space to crop image evenly for the profile pic.

Thanks! Will this work for the profile pic?

WTM_profilepic.jpg

1 person likes this

When was the last time anyone heard anything from Mike?

Ah darn, just looking back here after ages of inactivity. I don't even have facebook. I assume most activity has moved there?

On 7/10/2019 at 3:16 PM, Peter said:

Ah darn, just looking back here after ages of inactivity. I don't even have facebook. I assume most activity has moved there?

I really don't know... But I miss a lot of the people around here...

Hey everyone. The Facebook group hasn't been made yet. I'll get to it soon. I've just been super busy with a lot of things. Thanks for all your patience. When I create it, I'll announce it here.

1 person likes this

I don't have facebook so I wouldn't mind if it just stayed here haha :P

What about discord, didn't someone make a discord server ( or two?) for wtm?