Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BabyFaced

Everything but Sexual Intercourse

3 posts in this topic

Girls, Would you date and have a long term relationship with a guy that was into everything but sexual intercourse until marriage. Should a guy just come out and say to a woman that he does not believe in premarital sexual intercourse?

Absolutely not. I would not have any kind of relationship with a guy that was into everything but sexual intercourse until marriage, nor would I have a relationship with a guy that was into any of this "everything but" stuff after marriage either.

Yes, a guy should come out and say that he does not believe in premarital sexual intercourse. When the topic of sex comes up, it's not hard to say "I don't believe in premarital sexual intercourse, but I'm okay with doing everything but" or "I don't believe in any kind of sexual activity before marriage, ETC... 

1 person likes this

On 10/4/2018 at 11:22 PM, BabyFaced said:

Girls, Would you date and have a long term relationship with a guy that was into everything but sexual intercourse until marriage.

I married that guy.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:22 PM, BabyFaced said:

Should a guy just come out and say to a woman that he does not believe in premarital sexual intercourse?

All my ex's believed in that, but not all of them were virgin. 

I rejected all those who wanted that before marriage.