Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DHZ

I really don't know how I'm going to find a girlfriend....

3 posts in this topic

I really don't know how I'm going to find a girlfriend....

The church groups I'm going to are more active again, so I'm going to church or going to church events 3 times again now. The problem is seems like most the people that go to the groups are either guys or already have boyfriends or a husband. Any of the othe girls left I'm just not interested in, but even then it's only a small handful of girls to choose from.

I work in the IT area so there really isn't any girl to chose from over there. I've tried Online dating multiple times but the girls don't even respond to me.

I'm not even sure where I should go find more girls. I'm already attempting church, bible studies, game nights sponsored by the church, but nothing is working. I'm 30 now, so I'm just wondering if I'm just going be old and alone forever.

Girls are just a extremely rare thing in my life so even if I was good with girls I wouldn't have many to chose from, but my skills with girls suck so I'm not getting anywhere but it seems even if I was good with girls I wouldn't have anything to choose from anyway.

I'm really starting wonder how much hard feminism is making things. You don't need a man, just get a job just focus on your career there's nothing that can go wrong waiting till your 30s and screwing 30 different guys in the mean time.

Man it’s been a really long time since I’ve logged onto this site. Anyway, I don’t think this issue has much to do with feminism....Have you tried a professional match making service? If you’re really serious about marriage, you should consider paying for it but I think even then you will run into the same problem.

From what I know about you, you have really strict standards. IMO I think most of the woman you want will have found a husband by 25…at the latest. Furthermore, she will have her pick of practically any guy she wants…which will make getting her way more difficult. If your skills are the problem, then what are you doing to improve them? If for some reason you cannot improve your skills, what are you going to do next?

I do remember one very nice woman on this site who showed you express interest and even stated how she met the standards you want in a wife.

If you want to get married, there are plenty of options but you will have to adjust you preferences, if you can. If you cannot, then you should focus on trying to be happy and content with your choice to remain single.

2 people like this

I agree with the above comment. Kind of painting your wife as a trophy and really limiting your potential dating pool even further. And I remember the same topic... She seemed like a nice girl :/. If she doesn't have X in common with you who cares? That's the fun of it. Might even find you like something she likes if you step out of your comfort zone. I don't know how to say this without coming off as a jerk.. ever consider the problem is you? You seem to self pity a lot and I don't think any girl would want to deal with that (not even mentioning your trophy wife standards). It's amazing what a little self confidence could do for you. Try working out your own problems first man