DHZ

Is what I'm looking for reasonable in a girl?

5 posts in this topic

Is what I'm looking for reasonable in a girl?

I'm looking for a is nice Christian girl that's still a virgin, in her early 20s, and waiting till marriage. I mean, I'm not looking for a something like a super model, but still a average attractive girl. But, I'm almost 30 and haven't had any luck with girls. I'm just looking for a good girl that I can eventually marry and have kids with.

1 person likes this

I'm a nice Christian girl, that's still a virgin, in her early 20s looking for a man still waiting until marriage, I'm almost 22 years old and haven't had any luck with boys. I normally get the "look", like I'm crazy for wanting to wait until marriage.

So I feel your pain, I just pray that God will guide me on the right path, and when the time comes I will know. 

1 person likes this

Uhhhhhhhhhhh @DHZ I hope you pm the nice, young, virgin, Christian waiter above, who is literally everything you have been asking for ;)

Does she have to be in her early 20s?  You are almost 30.  What if she's almost 30 or maybe a few years older than you?

Does she have to be a virgin? 

There are things more important than if she's a virgin or if she's in her early 20s.  Like her personality, demeanor, family, values, faith, etc. 

She doesn't have to be, it just make it more likely that she'll be a virgin, and not a single mother.

I wouldn't mind being with a girl 3 years younger than me.