markb4

Hey all, Mark again doing a 2018 checking-in!

10 posts in this topic

Hello fellow WTM-ers,

Many of you know me already, but for those who don't, please call me Mark. I'm a 26 y/o who was a member (and later admin) of this site from 2011-2015. I left after I felt I gave everything I could offer to the site, but I do like to pop in from time to time to see how everyone's doing. I've noticed I haven't popped in since 2016...wow!

So how is everyone doing? All my old friends like Vince, Kendra, Cou, Sally, DodgeDude, slayerofdragon, BelleFemme, AussieStig, Matthew, Mark, Jegsy, etc? And to all you new(er) members, my heartiest greetings to you all!

My life is pretty much the same. I'm STILL in college (ALMOST done, but I keep getting setbacks), still single (and a virgin), still a fan of Disney and animation, still a fan of film, in general, still a blogger, etc.

If anyone wants to keep in contact, you can follow me on Twitter: @The_Anim_Comm.

Or you can check out my blogs at markb4.wordpress.com and myliveactiondisneyproject.wordpress.com.

Hoping to hear from some of you again!

3 people like this

Hey Mark! Glad to hear from you, brother! I am still in graduate school at the moment and hopefully finish this year. I hope you are enjoying college and I am glad to hear you are still an anime and Disney fan! I am still waiting and still single myself. My life really has not changed much. School has mostly been eating up my time.

2 people like this

Mark's back! We missed you and your slightly disturbing love affair with Disney. lol. Good to hear you're doing well. I will be following you on those links you provided.

I'm pretty good. I finished school and now looking for a job. Still waiting (and a virgin) though hopefully I won't have to wait much longer ;) 

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Slayerofdragon said:

Hey Mark! Glad to hear from you, brother! I am still in graduate school at the moment and hopefully finish this year. I hope you are enjoying college and I am glad to hear you are still an anime and Disney fan! I am still waiting and still single myself. My life really has not changed much. School has mostly been eating up my time.

Yeah, I hear you about school. Thought I would be done by now, but still am not. Actually, I'm not really into anime. I prefer other types of animation.

7 hours ago, Invincible said:

Mark's back! We missed you and your slightly disturbing love affair with Disney. lol. Good to hear you're doing well. I will be following you on those links you provided.

I'm pretty good. I finished school and now looking for a job. Still waiting (and a virgin) though hopefully I won't have to wait much longer ;) 

Hey Vince, glad to hear that you're done with school and hope you find yourself a job and a wife soon :P !

"Slightly disturbing love affair with Disney"...them's fightin' words, lol!

1 person likes this

On 2/24/2018 at 1:43 AM, Dave1985 said:

Glad to see you again Mark!

Thanks, Dave!

1 person likes this

I don't think we met before, but welcome back

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Syzygy said:

I don't think we met before, but welcome back

I'm not sure either, but thanks!

Hi! I haven't been around the forums as much, but more so because I started investing myself more fully into different things. I actually was involved in a nasty auto accident back in September 2015 and the brain injuries from that have become something I'm still working on. (Thats another reason for my absence.) So, just a lot of medical stuff both from that and which have come up since. That's vague, but nonetheless my life right now is pretty revolved around fighting through it all. 

Still successfully wtm, also! I'm 24 now but I still have people think I look like a teenager at times, while people who know me say I carry myself/act a few years older than I actually am. Haha I don't mind hearing either. It's neat hearing from you!

3 people like this