Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2MetresAbove

2MetresAbove is is here!

11 posts in this topic

Hello, fellows.

My name is Kris, and I am a 27 yo virgin. My nickname derives from the fact I am 2metres tall lol :lol:. I wish I was a bit smaller. I am a Christian.

Here is my picture, since it would not upload in settings, due to the size.

KZ7pRfO.jpg

I have found this website by accident, but enjoyed the content and decided to join the discussion board.

In all honesty, I have made my peace with the fact I'll spend my life in soltitude. I have never had a girlfriend. Either the ones I was after would reject me or the timing was not right for me when others wanted to be together. However, over the years, based on events in the lives of my acquaintances, I have come to conclusion, that mechanical, meaningful sex and empty relationships have escaped me for a good reason. Hypothetically, if I ever were to have a wife, I could only respect her, myself and build strong unbreakable marriage on the basis of us being each other's firsts. Maybe it sounds like an unreal utopia. Still, I am glad that I think that way.

I am looking for like minded people, to become friends with. I want friends both men and women, who share the same disciples as myself. Perhaps we could chat on Skype sometimes? I am in need for enhancing my spoken English :). God Bless!

3 people like this

Welcome to the site!

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forum. 27 ?- Don't despair, there is still plenty of time to find a wife!

2 people like this

Welcome big guy :) 

On 2/4/2018 at 0:41 PM, Syzygy said:

Welcome to the forum. 27 ?- Don't despair, there is still plenty of time to find a wife!

Doesn't feel like it sometimes....

On 2/3/2018 at 0:55 PM, -Anna- said:

Welcome! :)

What's your first language? 

do tell :)