Gurpreet

Is it possible to wait till marriage for a male?

5 posts in this topic

Anything is possible -- perhaps even likely if you've chosen to be a man, be strong, and use your brain.  Hitting on that note, I think you are quite aware that the chances of you holding on to your principles and integrity are substantially diminished by putting yourself into a situation where you are not only tempted but also, have significant peer pressure to shirk your manhood and behave as an uncivilized animal.  Come on dude, you know better -- if you didn't, you wouldn't be asking this question.  Be a man; choose an admirable path and stay on it.  Being a man isn't always going to be easy.  It requires sacrifice -- a price to be paid -- but, that's what makes we males who have chosen to be men such a valuable commodity in this culture where so many choose to be something less.

2 people like this

It has to be a choice he has already made. You can't take an average guy and expect him to wait, because he won't really have the incentives or understanding that you do. It would be better to find a guy who is already waiting and has experience of being around girls without being tempted.

I would think that most wtm guys wouldn't be going to late night parties in the first place, especially not if it was an unwholesome sort of party. As it is said, nothing good happens after midnight/1am/2am/etc. I'm assuming the original question wasn't referring to a late night party that was for a more benign occasion.