Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DHZ

I can't get girls to notice me at all.

4 posts in this topic

I mean, yeah I fairly shy. But even when I do talk to girls they aren't interested at all. They really don't go up and say hi to me and ask how I'm doing. Even when I talk to them, they just give me one word answers and they aren't curious about me at all even when I ask girls about themselves. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. They really don't show any signs of liking me or really even wanting to be friends with me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It just seems like I'll be alone forever...

I mean just being able to have friends that a girl would probably help me out a lot, and I really can't even get that. Even when I have good talkative night for some reason, the next time see someone it goes right back to nothing happening. I mean a few weeks ago, I got to talk to a for about 15-30 min alone, now it's like nothing happened and she doesn't want to talk to me, maybe even avoiding me. I'm really just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I also tried talking to a guy tonight or rather he wanted to talk to me and I talked to him awhile. But I felt absolutely nothing afterwards. I really think that most people don't care and just talk to me nice.

Which is pretty hard for me since I believe that relationships are the purpose of life, so this is kinda killing me.

On 11/29/2017 at 1:43 PM, DHZ said:

I mean, yeah I fairly shy. But even when I do talk to girls they aren't interested at all. They really don't go up and say hi to me and ask how I'm doing. Even when I talk to them, they just give me one word answers and they aren't curious about me at all even when I ask girls about themselves. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. They really don't show any signs of liking me or really even wanting to be friends with me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. It just seems like I'll be alone forever...

(Have you tried attending an event for your favorite hobby, such as a comic convention or something? If you see a girl that strikes your fancy talk to her! Ask her about your perceived common interests!)

I mean just being able to have friends that a girl would probably help me out a lot, and I really can't even get that. Even when I have good talkative night for some reason, the next time see someone it goes right back to nothing happening. I mean a few weeks ago, I got to talk to a for about 15-30 min alone, now it's like nothing happened and she doesn't want to talk to me, maybe even avoiding me. I'm really just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

(What do you usually talk about, in your conversations?)

I also tried talking to a guy tonight or rather he wanted to talk to me and I talked to him awhile. But I felt absolutely nothing afterwards. I really think that most people don't care and just talk to me nice.

(Are you saying this because you don't have any friends, or because you're Bisexual, or a bit of both?)

Which is pretty hard for me since I believe that relationships are the purpose of life, so this is kinda killing me.

Well, it's really hard to find someone with the same interests and preference as you do. There has to be something that makes you and the person you're talking to click together. It's easy when you share some similarities or common interests, but in order to figure that out, you should pay attention to the person first. Find anything you have in common then break the ice.