seabutterfly

You can have two dream rooms in your home, what do you want?

11 posts in this topic

I guess my first dream room would be this cool home theater/gaming room. One wall would just be for the screen, and there'd be a bunch of comfy chairs, and then there would be a concession stand so the room would look like a cool mini movie theater. 

And my second dream room would be a sex dungeon. :D Well actually it would just be a regular dungeon, we'll just be calling it a sex one so people won't look at me and my husband funny when we go to buy the building materials for the dungeon. 

3 people like this

Personally I think the best way to go is to order everything online so people don't look at you weirdly. Only your computer judges you and it already knows you're weird :P

1 person likes this

Haha, good one at that dungeon!

For me, one of the rooms would be a garrage/workshop/mancave for me to unleash my mad inventions - or just spend an evening working on the car... Or crack a cold one (glass of milk more likely) with the boys.

Not sure about the other room. I could fancy a home theater but only in the lack of a definite choice. Or perhaps a classy gentleman's room with couch chairs and an open fireplace to sit around.

@Peter classy, those seem nice. I'd just really love a nice kitchen with a stand mixer and pots and pans hanging everywhere and efficiency. I want to be a baker, so maybe that's why. Also I feel like a kitchen is really the heart of the home, And I want a library with bookshelves covering the walls and bean bags, and I'd like it to be like a little fantasy cozy, room.

1 person likes this

Library and Photo Studio

1 person likes this

A garage to work on my car and a library.

1 person likes this