Yin-Yang

I want to die

8 posts in this topic

I was cheated on by my only friend. I feel disgusted by everyone and isolated from the world. I've been trying to hold on for weeks, but even though I'm strongly christian, I just see nothing here of any value or virtue.

Any strangers like me who'd like to talk for a while?

I am sorry to hear that you were cheated on by your only friend. Betrayal is something that really hits deep and is difficult to let go and just be yourself. How do I know this? I was also betrayed by someone I trusted. Sometimes after the betrayal it is hard for us to see straight, to look through the fog of our emotions because it is clouded by feelings and not 100% objectivity. Killing yourself won't change anything. It will stop your feelings permanently because you are dead but you will not be able to be present for your the other feelings (like happiness) or moments (like seeing a beautiful sunset). There are people here who have felt what you have felt, so you are not alone. Hang in there, it will get better. 

I am also available if you need to talk.

1 person likes this

I'm so very sorry to hear this! Please don't do anything crazy. I know you might feel like death is your only option but God will help you through it, I promise!

I've felt like dying myself before but I've always gotten through it! If you need to talk, I am here. Believe me, I need to talk too. Maybe we can help each other.

1 person likes this

Buenas noches

Soy nueva en esta página me gustaría saber más a cerca de lo que ustedes piensan y las razones para llegar virgen al matrimonio.

Saludos desde colombia

I'm very sorry that you have to go through all of this. I know how hard it is for you to accept what just happened but I want you to continue on living.