Yin-Yang

Tell Me a Story, I'm Sick

6 posts in this topic

I'm terribly depressed and sick today. 

Tell me some stories? It could be a secret you never told anyone, something scary that happened to you, or something to do with waiting, or really any random story you have to tell.

I just really love stories. 

Kind of funny, kind of weird: My aunt has 8 cats. She says she's taking in strays but I see missing cat posters all around her neighborhood. I think she's just stealing all the outdoor cats. I don't know what to do about this. I'm also not sure why I replied to this post with this "story". 

Edit: I also hope you feel better.

2 people like this

I wish you feel well soon.

We have a kitty whose mama came to our house and gave birth to four of them. We decicded to keep the weakest one. She was the most scared one out of the four. Now she is pregnant and she scratched one of my feet. I don't exactly remember but I got a wasp bite soon after/before that when I was trying to remove some ash bananas from a tree.

I have an exam tomorrow.

1 person likes this

I hope you feel better soon!

My pet bunny really likes to nibble our house plants, and he knows he's not allowed to. Yesterday I caught him nibbling one, so I told him off. As soon as I wasn't looking anymore, he hopped over to the next house plant and nibbled that one. Every time I told him off, he would just hop over to the next one, and the next, and the next. He went around the entire living room like that. To be fair, he wasn't wrong. I never told him not to eat all the plants...

One time I went to a meeting where the speaker talked about printing a flute with a 4D printer. He meant 3D, of course. But it was funny listening to him talk about his "four-dimensional flute" during the entire presentation.

Last week I realised the key I have to a storage room at university actually unlocks all the rooms on that floor. Said rooms are the offices of my teachers. I realised this late at night, while I was tidying up with a classmate and nobody else was around. So I did the obvious thing... I unlocked my professor's office, hid in the darkness, and jumped out shouting "BOOH" when my classmate walked past :D

PS: @mewaiting good luck for your exam tomorrow!

3 people like this

57 minutes ago, CrystalFaerie said:

One time I went to a meeting where the speaker talked about printing a flute with a 4D printer. He meant 3D, of course. But it was funny listening to him talk about his "four-dimensional flute" during the entire presentation.

PS: @mewaiting good luck for your exam tomorrow!

@CrystalFaerie

Thanks for your wishes! Happy to see you around!

Maybe he meant something like a Klein bottle like flute in a 4D space? :D

6 hours ago, CrystalFaerie said:

"four-dimensional flute"

Yes, for use in in creating musical sigils :^)

Not that I would know anything about that, of course... :lol:

1 person likes this