Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Champion

Looking for virgin woman to marry and have family

2 posts in this topic

I am 29 ambitious passionate confident, I have big goals for my life, i am a Christian man, I am a virgin man by choice, I have had experiences with women in the past but never had sex, I can explain reasons why never sex later, I am open to discuss anything regarding myself for a woman who is seriously interested, I would like to talk first to see if we are mutually interested and eventually meet, I can provide my email and share pics if interested 

thanks

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 1:54 AM, Champion said:

I am 29 ambitious passionate confident, I have big goals for my life, i am a Christian man, I am a virgin man by choice, I have had experiences with women in the past but never had sex, I can explain reasons why never sex later, I am open to discuss anything regarding myself for a woman who is seriously interested, I would like to talk first to see if we are mutually interested and eventually meet, I can provide my email and share pics if interested 

thanks

I applaud you for putting yourself out there (so to speak) but you do know there aren't hardly any people on here right? And this isn't really a dating site it's more of a support group for waiters.......ALTHOUGH there have been plenty that became friends on here and ended up dating and marrying. 

3 people like this