Donna80s

Hi, recently joined

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I joined recently. I'm 36 and still hoping to start a family of my own. Stumbling upon this site was a great relief for me. I thought I was the only one waiting these days. Now I don't feel so left out. A little about me: I have a wide variety of interests and hobbies which include rock climbing, mineral collecting, antiquing, walking, animals and nature, cryptozoology, stamps, dolls. Lol it sounds like Im interested in everything, I guess Im curious and can be a dreamer at times. I have a bachelors degree in finance if anyone cares. I'm located near St. Louis Mo, by the Six Flags. 

3 people like this

Hi and welcome! Some nice hobbies you have there. If only rocks weren't so expensive. There are some amazing beauties!!

Thanks. Haha yeah rocks can be very expensive, but there are more affordable ones too. There are specimens for every budget. Although the best ones are the most expensive, lol. 

1 person likes this

Hi, its always a great pleasure to meet special persons like you, it makes the place shines more with everytime a magic soul join here, so welcome between us and i hope you gonna enjoy the stay

1 person likes this

Hi Donna. :) Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to reading any posts you decide to make. ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Thank you red grapes. This site has been very interesting so far. 

2 people like this