seabutterfly

Multiple dimensions?

Poll    3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in other universes?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

I'm not quite sure what my thoughts on this are. But do you believe in parallel universes or multiple dimensions? Why or why not? I think this is just an interesting topic.

No. It's just some pseudoscience made up by people claiming to be so wise that they let the world know they're fools. Just like the "scientists" that throw out the alien seed theory for life on Earth. They'll take any path but the Biblical one.

1 person likes this

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from, but I feel like any strong belief on this one is premature. Because it's almost impossible to know 100%, and the existence of another dimension wouldn't discount religion. Also, in some ways Heaven is a dimension. 

I do know 100%. I know for the same reasons that would make it in conflict with my faith. Christians believe that Christ was murdered by the Jews at Calvary as prophecy foretold and defeated death three days later. On the cross he bore the sins of all mankind past, present, and future so those who accept His atonement and position as an intermediary between the Father and the wages of their sin (death and hell). He gave everything that was required for salvation once so yes, having multiple dimensions and people making different decisions regarding their faithfulness and manifestations of multiple "Christs" is satanic and not compatible with my Christian faith. If you're Catholic and are used to having man in the form of a pastor, Mary, or the pope as an intercessory between you and the god you worship then it probably isn't as big of a deal to you as it is to me.

Ok. 

I respect your opinion. But I don't feel like getting into a religious war on the internet where there's no humanness to the argument. This is bound to just end in anger and hatred, which I think we can both agree isn't what God intended. Maybe you don't believe that, I don't know. Thank you for taking the time to think about my question, whether or not it you think lesser of me for it.

Peace.