Jasmine23

Ummmm.....

7 posts in this topic

Seriously what's going on with the site? Can we get an update if the site will continue or not? What is going on with typing in the website in browser? I usually type in wtm.org and come straight here but instead I get a redirection to "godaddy" which is creepy and now I have to type in waitingtillmarriage.org.... I feel like the site is getting shut down. If anyone is leaving feel free to message me so we can all exchange info and talk outside of here.... 

1 person likes this

What do you mean download the actual program? There's a WTM app out? Yes there are a handful in disagreements but that has been going on since like forever lol but I understand what meant. I hate that chat is down because I used to see people still on at 5am and the conversations would be still going. I miss it. I guess it's just a waiting game until Mr. Creator gets back to us!

1 person likes this

On 8/7/2017 at 11:08 PM, Jasmine23 said:

Seriously what's going on with the site? Can we get an update if the site will continue or not? What is going on with typing in the website in browser? I usually type in wtm.org and come straight here but instead I get a redirection to "godaddy" which is creepy and now I have to type in waitingtillmarriage.org.... I feel like the site is getting shut down. If anyone is leaving feel free to message me so we can all exchange info and talk outside of here.... 

Hmm interesting... lol and yes, Jasmine I am actually quoting you this time....So this is not too relevant but when I click on the sign in button, I always get an obnoxious pop that locks up my entire browser, warning me that I have a virus and to call some 1-800- B.S number...which is probably from Nigeria...So i would have to go into my task manager and forcibly shutdown my browser and then start it back up. I am running bitdefender + Malwarebytes and only experience this issue on WTM and never any other sites... Fortunately, firefox must have done some sort of an update and now blocks the popups...iv always wondered if the site would one day crash. Are there currently people that keep it running behind the scenes?

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, StarGate SG1 said:

Hmm interesting... lol and yes, Jasmine I am actually quoting you this time....So this is not too relevant but when I click on the sign in button, I always get an obnoxious pop that locks up my entire browser, warning me that I have a virus and to call some 1-800- B.S number...which is probably from Nigeria...So i would have to go into my task manager and forcibly shutdown my browser and then start it back up. I am running bitdefender + Malwarebytes and only experience this issue on WTM and never any other sites... Fortunately, firefox must have done some sort of an update and now blocks the popups...iv always wondered if the site would one day crash. Are there currently people that keep it running behind the scenes?

Lol you're welcome to quote me anytime...... honestly I've been getting weird messages too. The creator hasn't spoken to us in some time now. I feel like the site is getting shut down and it's sad to be honest. There are only Admins that do what they can. 

1 person likes this

@Jasmine23 Maybe we should start a thread were everyone lists their email addresses due to the inevitable demise of this site lol

2 people like this

14 hours ago, SG1 said:

@Jasmine23 Maybe we should start a thread were everyone lists their email addresses due to the inevitable demise of this site lol

Lol Maybe you're right! That's a great idea

1 person likes this

THERE WAS A DISCORD BUT

That discord is kind of dead. I'm trying to start a new one! Come join. I would be excited to get some visitors. Maybe we can all try to boost it and get it to become a much more popular thriving group!

https://discord.gg/WXP296S

1 person likes this