Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NotTheOne

Still learning

2 posts in this topic

I am still new to this and,honestly,a bit lost. I see people are looking at my profile. Is there any way to see who is looking? Not too important, just a curiosity thing. Anywho, I look forward to meeting and learning. I dont know what you all are going through but you all are in my prayers,even if I haven't met any of you yet^-^.  Sorry I have been talking a lot today. The weight is getting to me and I am only venting in a positive manner. 

God bless you all!

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, NotTheOne said:

I am still new to this and,honestly,a bit lost. I see people are looking at my profile. Is there any way to see who is looking? Not too important, just a curiosity thing. Anywho, I look forward to meeting and learning. I dont know what you all are going through but you all are in my prayers,even if I haven't met any of you yet^-^.  Sorry I have been talking a lot today. The weight is getting to me and I am only venting in a positive manner. 

God bless you all!

I understand you :)

Actually, it's quite simple...

On your profile page, there is a column at the left side, below the picture with the list of people who visited your page recently. If you want to know more about them, you click on their name and you are on their page.... "Voilà" !

I hope my answer  helps a little... ^_^