Sunny

I'm not new but I haven't been here in YEARS

9 posts in this topic

I'm 28 and still waiting guys! And still single af.

I"m not sure if any of you remember me but I hope there are some people from like 2014 who are still active here.

As far as life updates, honestly my life is still more or less the same, except I feel more like an adult now and more secure.

I found a lot of inner peace and while I'm still not where I want to be in life I can at least say this is the happiest I've ever been.

I'm looking at my old posts and while some of my posts and "beliefs" were really advanced and wise beyond my years, I can't help cringing hard at some of the others haha.  Some of my views on things have changed completely. For example, I felt it was ideal to be lead by my future spouse. Now I absolutely do not want to be led. Either we are lead ourselves or we are leading together. I'm not much of a leader but I'm also not a follower.

Anyway, its an honor being back. I hope I can get back into posting here.

4 people like this

Well welcome back then! :D

You'll have a few new wave of waiters to deal with now, I imagine. Being that I'm one of them I couldn't really tell you if anything has changed since you've left.

Good to hear that you've been happy. I think that for all us, everything will come together eventually. We were led onto to this path for a reason. I doubt it'll be all for nothing.

And yeah, my naivety might sicken you. But that's just how I am... :P

Hi Sunny. :) Welcome back to the forum!

Thank you for your update! It's nice to see one of the "original" or "first generation" members return. B)

Welcome back!

I'm not too active any more, and a lot of the people from back in the day seem to either have left or just lurk these days. For me I just got busy with life and haven't had time or energy to post when I do happen to visit the site, and just drifted apart from everyone I used to talk to.

Cool to hear things are good for you. 

On 6/27/2017 at 8:49 AM, Sunny said:

I'm looking at my old posts and while some of my posts and "beliefs" were really advanced and wise beyond my years, I can't help cringing hard at some of the others haha.  Some of my views on things have changed completely.

I hear that. lol. I'll occasionally stumble upon one of my old posts and it's cringe city. Even sometimes when I still agree with my past self.

Yeah nothing much has changed which is why none of the older crowd are still here. It's just the same questions from 2014 with new faces. Oh and the chat is broken.

Welcome back! I remember seeing you in chat. It's wonderful to hear you have been doing well and found yourself. What made you revisit WTM?

There's a fair few older posters still around, but we don't post as much. Personally, I think I've said pretty much all I have to say about the topic of waiting until marriage. Here and there I'll pipe in on a thread, though.