Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marono

10 months late...

7 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm Maryann.

I've been lurking on this site for almost a year now so I thought that it's now time to finally participate :)

I decided to wait because the thought of doing something so intimate with multiple people kind of repulses me. yup that simple!

1 person likes this

Welcome, Maryann. :)

1 person likes this

Welcome Maryann! 

9 hours ago, Marono said:

Hey, I'm Maryann.

I've been lurking on this site for almost a year now so I thought that it's now time to finally participate :)

I decided to wait because the thought of doing something so intimate with multiple people kind of repulses me. yup that simple!

I can totally agree with that. It repulses me too and tbh that's probably the reason why I wouldn't be able to date a non-virgin. That alone repulses me so it's dealbreaker. :P 

Hope that you enjoy participating on the site :) 

1 person likes this

Hi there, welcome. ^_^

Admittedly I feel the same way as you do. I tend to leave that detail out when explaining my decision to wait in fear of harsh backlash. Of course, you would only receive flak for it anywhere else on the internet, here people are much more understanding. Though since you've been lurking you probably already know that. People wait for so many kinds of reasons, it's interesting to learn about.

I think deciding to wait is a very courageous and admirable thing. It takes a person of a certain caliber to make that choice. I also think that the values and principles between waiters and non-waiters are going to be significantly contrasting. Not all the time, but probably most of the time. Another waiter most likely shares the same feelings and beliefs as you do, so it's only natural to want to be with one.

Good luck to you. Hope you enjoy your time here. :D

1 person likes this

Hi Maryann. :) Welcome to the forum!

It looks like you signed up only nine days before I did. ;)

1 person likes this