meandmyfaith

HOLIDAYS

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Am I the only one who feels the need to interact with same-minded people in another way than virtually on internet? I mean we could meet just as people do in family reunions!!!???!!! Though it's kind of complicated with people such as I, 'cause there are lots of people who do not want to reveal their identity. Can we all propose solutions? Sometimes I feel really lonely on this planet and I need to talk talk talk with same-minded people.

3 people like this

I have a faint recollection of something like a meetup being discussed before. Can't remember what came of it. I think its a great idea but it might only work in areas were there are enough people in the region. Regarding anonymity you could set up a separate chat room with password posted in VDA to discuss possible meetup locations. That way the discussion is separate from their user name here. Also they wouldn't have to reveal their user name in any meetup.  You, like myself might be hard pressed to find enough members in your area.... 

Otherwise you could try video chatting. 

Why is this thread titled "holidays"? 

2 people like this

I was saying to myself that since it is hard for people to meet, the best moment might be during a Holiday. What about a cruise  or a camp or even meet up at Disneyland? like that, while spending vacation, anyone can be free to meet up with the group!

1 person likes this