Jon

50+ virgin

4 posts in this topic

Will you have a serious dating relationship with a 50+yr old man, well educated, well travelled, with a good career who is looking to settle down and have a family, if you are 30 and below or will you think he is toooooooo old and think something must be wrong with him to be this old and still searching and prefer a younger man of the same age group?

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:29 PM, Jon said:

Will you have a serious dating relationship with a 50+yr old man, well educated, well travelled, with a good career who is looking to settle down and have a family, if you are 30 and below or will you think he is toooooooo old and think something must be wrong with him to be this old and still searching and prefer a younger man of the same age group?

It depends if the man has the qualities that I am looking for in a husband. Being educated and well travelled are nice. I would like to know why this man waiting until now to settle down and start a family?

2 people like this

15 hours ago, poisson said:

It depends if the man has the qualities that I am looking for in a husband. Being educated and well travelled are nice. I would like to know why this man waiting until now to settle down and start a family?

Well said Poisson, everyone waiting period defers greatly, but he was waiting on himself to be in the right place mentally, physically, emotionally, psychological and financially, and now that he is, he is now looking for a partner that is, which is like looking for a needle in a haystack, your qualities also differs, the qualities you looking for most definitely differs from the next but the basics are financial, mentality and maturity, so apart from the narrative, what are the qualities you looking for in a potential partner.

You are welcome, Jon. The most important qualities that I am looking for are: God-fearing, mentally stable, educated and loyal. In addition to these, we must share common interests as well.

1 person likes this