BlackRose

Hi Everyone! Newbie from London, UK

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! 

Just joined the site. It's nice to know that there is a forum like this bringing together people who all are waiting till marriage :)

So a bit about myself: 

• I'm 23 years old
  • Currently studying for ACCA to become a qualified accountant
  • I've never dated (ever...seriously) 
    • Due to that I've tried speaking with people on online dating websites (since meeting people IRL with similar values is kinda tricky) and getting to know them but it hasn't really gone any further than that since everyone I've spoken to ends up not being a virgin which eliminates them as spouse material for me but I'm more than happy to be friends with them - especially if we have similar interests.
  • Love anime - I've been watching anime since I was in year 7 (technically younger but I didn't really know what anime was) - my favourite one is Death Note. Others that I've loved are Parasyte, Hellsing Ultimate, Kuroshitsuji. I tend to prefer psychological thrillers but if I'm studying I'll watch something more comical and light-hearted like Hetalia, School Rumble etc 
  • Also enjoy playing games on my PS4 atm - my current favourite series is Kingdom Hearts and also into Dangaropa atm. Sonic, Jak and Daxter etc games are cool too
  • As for music, I'm a rock/metal fan - I'm seeing Simple Plan and Evanscene live in June :D but I also love bands like Skillet, Theocracy and Memphis May Fire. Other music genres I enjoy listening too include epic music and Japanese intros/endings/osts...OSTs in general. 
  • I know a little bit of coding (HTML, CSS) but would love to learn more about it

I guess that's me in a nutshell for now - but if you'd like to know anything else about me, just ask! 

Look forward to getting to know you all :3

1 person likes this

Hi BlackRose. :) Welcome to the forum!

1 person likes this

Welcome!

Never seen Death Note, but I hear good things.I haven't heard of the others though. My favorites are Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Code Geass, and Naruto.

1 person likes this

Hello homie, I'm from London too but now living in Atlanta, actually just got back a few weeks ago, wao! I can't believe you from London actually that was one of the reasons that helped me make up my mind to relocate, with all the liberal life style and also the laws govt are passing in schools, what a breath of fresh air. Hope the weather has begin to warmup, Well I'm very new too, to this forum 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, redgrapes said:

Hi BlackRose. :) Welcome to the forum!

Thanks redgrapes for the warm welcome :)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Parrot said:

Welcome!

Never seen Death Note, but I hear good things.I haven't heard of the others though. My favorites are Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Code Geass, and Naruto.

Thanks Parrot! 

You should definitely give Death Note a shot! Most people who enjoyed Code Geass (which I has also watched) tend to enjoy Death Note and vice versa. 

Code Geas and FMA: Brotherhood are great animes too (although the romance aspect of FMA: B irked me because I was never fond of either Edward or Winry as characters haha :P). Never got into Naruto - was just too long for me. I might try and get into Baruto - next gen if I have the time haha. I have such a list of animes to catch up on. Definitely nice to hear from other anime fans though. The only time I'm around other fans is during Comic Cons 

19 minutes ago, Jon said:

Hello homie, I'm from London too but now living in Atlanta, actually just got back a few weeks ago, wao! I can't believe you from London actually that was one of the reasons that helped me make up my mind to relocate, with all the liberal life style and also the laws govt are passing in schools, what a breath of fresh air. Hope the weather has begin to warmup, Well I'm very new too, to this forum 

Hello Jon, that pretty cool :) - one of my friends has been wanting to move to the US for sometime now since she has a lot of family there - was it tricky? 

What was the reason that made you decide to relocate? 

Nope, weather's not great at all. It's actually been raining for the past couple of days -_-

What made you join the forum? 

1 person likes this